Not wanting sex with anyone at all?

I have a little bit of a problem. When I was going through puberty my sex drive was through the roof! I am 20 now, and I have absolutely no desire to have sex. With any girl. I am not gay, and I am not self conscious. I don't even have a small penis. I just lost a girlfriend of 1.5 years, probably due to not having enough sex. I loved this girl to death, understand me. At the times that we did have sex, I would want it. I just don't want it as much as I hear guys should. During that relationship, we had sex about 12-15 times. Am I past my prime already?

I have done research on medical conditions, and none seem to really apply. What is wrong with me?

I think you may need that extra connection to bring back your desire.

Don't feel you need to have the urge.

If you're still recovering from your previous relationship you're likely to just not feel like having much to do with anyone.

Sex is about connection and passion.

I believe you need to be in love again in order to make love.

u know i kinda have a similar problem...its my husband with a low sex drive..its so weird...ive been married for a year now and to tell u the truth, i havent done it since december...lolzz...i want to tell him but when i do he is either too tired or im on my period...u know its so weird...

Your recent breakup could contribute to it.

Having just broken up, I currently have absolutely no sex drive at all. Your not alone. I know that I need to be in love to have any sex drive. I'm not one to do it with anyone. Maybe your have the same view.

* Note that sex didn't end your relationship, unless she specifically said so, and even then it doesn't break a good relationship if you 2 were in love.

Dont think there is a problem really, the teenage years are where our bodies mature so hormores work overtime during that period and we were all curious about sex at that point in time but sometime what happens is the experience doesnt live up to the hype and what you thought you could'nt live without you later discover is not that important. You could try read some info about human libedo (sexual energy) maybe that can provide some insight.

I think I may have found my door. First time I read this was today. I read about "spectatoring". Every once in a while I have this symptom, which prevents you from getting in the mood. This would explain why my erections are fine, but my mental state wasn't. Now I don't think that is completely the problem. The other half is a form of anxiety. Let it be known that I am not afraid of girls, but just being in a situation with another human, would not allow any mental mood to progress. I wouldn't experience mental arousal because the anxiety would shut down any sexual thought without even knowing.

I know I am going out on a limb here, but I can't find any faults with it. I guess it wouldn't be a severe anxiety, but enough to not let any sexual thought run through my mind, which would cause infrequent moods with my girlfriend.

I guess I am going to my doctor.