"The Milehigh Club"

Though if you read the article, you'll see they weren't in the bathroom (they were seated in the cabin), and they made threats of violence against a member of the cabin crew...

"Rest" room is still fair game!

lol, true!

but still, we come back to the same question, which is "how do you fit 2 people in a bathroom?" and without everyone knowing what is going on?

RQ - I absolutely think you should go for it. Just have an excuse ready in the event that you're caught. Say that he needed help with his contact lenses or something of the sort.

Haha! "I thought it was a snake, like in the movies!"

My boyfriend and I are flying to England and then Iceland in March. I have no idea how the two of us would fit into the bathroom together (I'm 5'10", he's 6'2", and we're both pretty husky), but maybe one of the flights will be empty and we can try it in the seat.

I'd be inclined to splurge on a small chartered Cessna at some rural area,

or if you feel really adventurous, a sailplane dancing on a thermal over a Hawaiian pali coast.

I dont know if they are still in business but there is a company in southern california (OC or LA area) that you could charter a flight for 1 or 2 hours so that you could join the mile high club.

However in a commercial flight the flight attendants can be an issue, but you can usually tell if you have an anal flight attendant from the get go. Usually they know whats going on and as long as the behavior isnt disruptive then they dont care.

Joining the mile high club is not glamorous in any respect, as long as you know that going in then it shouldnt be a problem. If you are sexually experienced and creative then you can figure out how the act is going to be done.

I heard of that company also day walker! but, somehow, to me, it seems to ruin the fun of it. i mean, people do it because they are doing something naughty in public and try to get away with it. to charter a plane just for that seems... i don't know.... weird.

Well the public aspect is appealing but I think the charter flight is a different experience. It could be kinky or romantic, depending on the couple's taste. The turbulance would make the situation more interesting because it is not something you could account for.