My boyfriend can't come from the girl-on-top position

That's odd.

Ask him if there's pain, even though theres pleasure? Maybe your sitting to far up or down?

I'm not really in a position to advise on sex, lol. Just trying to think of logical reasons =P.

Edit

Haha robowarrior, that's kinda true actually. If you enjoy sex, wouldn't you prefer there be a position where he doesn't "explode" so that you can have more pleasure?

Never thought about that xD.

The angles and pressure points are quite different.

Likely you are you kneeling with one leg either side of him. If you have the balance and agility, try squatting instead. That also changes angles and pressure points. Also, you could try facing the other way (looking toward his feet).

As others are saying though, it's not really a problem if he lasts pretty much forever that way. Think of it as a very useful technique for prolonging things!!

It could just be a control thing. I know that I usually have a hard time cumming if I'm not the one doing most of the work. He may have a similar hang-up. Here's a good test to see if that's the case- have sex doggy style, but don't let him thrust at all. You do all the work. If he runs into a similar issue, I think you may have your answer.

And yes, as long as he doesn't mind that he can't cum that way so that you get more pleasure out of it, it's not that big of an issue.

Though he loves it and is always asking me to be on top. So why can't he bust-a-nut that way? He can every other way. He told me he's never been able to come that way.

Maybe it doesn't feel as good. Unreal, guys are not machines. Some things are better than others lol.