it has been since 12/26 since we spoke and thanksgiving night when i last saw her boy does time fly!!!! i woke up friday morning really missing her and last night and today has been hard

i ran into her brother's girl yesterday... she asked how i was and that i should call my friend i just told her that i needed my time and it has nothing to do with him.....she asked me about new years kinda fishin...cause my friends saw my girl out and they told her that i didnt go out....so i guess shes having a hard time believing that.......

we were supposed to have that meeting before new years to say our goodbyes which i did cancel and said i would be out until this tuesday

i half thought she would hve called wondering why i am not rescheduling.....kinda weird we are both silent on this one....even though its over neither one of us are making any moves to do anything except giving eachother the respectful space.........why you ask?

well i think she knows shes unstable and i know i need to get my crap together.....so i think we both subconsciously leave it be without concreting anything and if we meet other people in this time well then thats that....

am i talking bs i dont know

i am just hustlin to get me back to where i want to be financially stabiltity wise etc.......alot of the reasons pertaining to us not moving forward and breaking up.....