alright heres what happeneded, she broke up with me on december 9th. that whole week was hell for me, she wouldnt answer her phone or return texts. and occasionaly when she did answer the phone she would only say that i need to move on. she came to my house on the 12th to drop off my acu's and the promise ring i gave her. the whole time she was there i was begging and pleading for her to forgive me and to give me a second chance. the day before she told me that shes still gonna love me but things arent working. i brought that up to her and she said she didnt know and that she just needs some time. she told me that she would call me in a couple days. i left her alone for a day and then i tried to surprise her with a dozen pink roses cause i knew they were her favorite. it didnt work. she said thanks and that she would call me the next day. but i couldnt go another day without talking to her. she said that i needed to move on and get over her. on the 15th i went to her house and dropped off the christmas presents she had given me and a teddy bear and a 8 x 12 blow up of us. it was my last ditch attempt to say i was sorry. i left her alone for 2 days and then i called her on the 17th to let her know that if she ever wanted to talk about us getting back together i would always be there. she said that there would never be a time where she would call to get back together. i didnt respond to that text. then 15 minutes later to texted me and it said that i she would talk to me but i wouldnt like the topic and that she wished we were just friends so she would have someone to talk to. i called her up and we talked about things. the next day she called me and we talked for about a half an hour and then we talked for 2 housrs later that night. that night she told me that she had found another guy and had done stuff with him from the night we broke up till the end of last week cause he had moved to arizona. hearing that hurt alot and i let her know that. after that she said she had to go to bed. i called her yesterday and talked for about 15 mintutes and then texted her a couple times asking if i could call her later that night, she said she would call me later. she called me around 10:30 and we talked for a half an hour and we ended up getting in an argument. we texted back and forth for a little while and then i sent her one last text around midnignt and she responded with "will you stop texting me and please let me sleep???" i havent talked to her since.

im thinking about NC but i remember what she said when i told her i never wanted to see or talk to her again a week ago. she said that if i did that, eventually she would get over me.

i dont know what to do.....should i ignore her texts and calls for a while and see what happens??

i love this girl so much. i had been with her for a year and almost 2 months on the 22nd which is coming up. after i left for basic training things havent been the same. i'm still head over heels for this girl, but she tells me "she just doesnt want to be in a relationship with me" and "she doesnt have any feelings for me anymore" its only been a week and a half. so i dont know if its true or not. shes the type of person who doesnt show her feelings cause shes had a rough life in the past. i just dont know....

she started texting and answering her phone on sunday. she called me on monday without me asking her to. the next couple of days we just talked about what went wrong and what i would do to change. she wasnt talkative durring that part of the conversation. but i havent talked to her for almost a day and she hasnt triend to call or text me. i know i should try NC. maybe she'll realize how much she misses me.

she started texting and answering her phone on sunday. she called me on monday without me asking her to. the next couple of days we just talked about what went wrong and what i would do to change. she wasnt talkative durring that part of the conversation. but i havent talked to her for almost a day and she hasnt triend to call or text me. i know i should try NC. maybe she'll realize how much she misses me.

but you seem obessed, this the wrong way of doing things. She seems to care about you so there is no chance of losing yet, but dont bother her so much thats all you need to do.

she broke up with me cause i was really really jelous and i dont know, we fought a lot but things were good for the most part. i was living with her since i got out of basic training. but then i moved back home. i just want her to give me a second chance. but i know i have to leave her alone. last week she said she needed some space. but now she started calling me. its been a day since i last talked to her.

wow. she just sent me a text, it said " hey, i just wanted to say good night" should i respond?????

ok, so she called me 3 minutes after she sent me that text and i answered the phone. she asked me what i was doing, and i told her about my day, i asked her what she did today and she told me what she did and stuff. she asked me why i didnt text her back and i told her that i just wanted to leave her alone and she said that didnt mean i couldnt text her back. then she said well it sounds like you're bored so im gonna let you go, and i said ok. and thats where i am now.

I wish I knew what to suggest you say... if I were in your situation, say whatever you feel is right. You know all the finer details as to what's going on. But at this point, it sounds like she's starting to not feel so sturdy with her emotions like she was.