Myers-Briggs Personality Test

Gecko

Isn't that what RedQueen got...? Uh-oh...

I don't wanna be like her! lol

Ironically, when I took this specific test, I scored as an INFP though every other time I've taken one of these tests, I've scored as an ENFP.

Guess what that means Kevin T... You and I are a lot more alike than you'd like to think!

Ironically, when I took this specific test, I scored as an INFP though every other time I've taken one of these tests, I've scored as an ENFP.

Guess what that means Kevin T... You and I are a lot more alike than you'd like to think!

Well, we're both outspoken... and have wild senses of humour, so you may be right! lol

this is quite the same with the personality test at BBC's website. but people are classified into 16 groups, namely:

Big Thinkers

Counsellors

Go-getters

Idealists

Innovators

Leaders

Masterminds

Mentors

Nurturers

Peacemakers

Performers

Providers

Realists

Resolvers

Strategists

Supervisors

if you wanna give it a go, visit this site:

link removed

• 1 year later...

I just found this old thread during some mindless Google-sturbation and scored as an link removed, just as I did in April and December of 2006. This is in spite of the fact that I forget my previous answers from one go at the test to the next and find about half of the questions difficult to decide on. I guess an ENFP is really what I am.

INTJ

slightly expressed introvert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed judging personality

link removed

I think I was different the last time I took it years ago, but this one fits my current self perfectly.