I need to know how to deal with what just happened. The guy i've been dating for 11 months last night told me he will be a father. He got some girl pregnant and plans to marry her.

The worst part of all is that i text message him just to say hi/good nite and through text message he told me.

He has not called me since, and I just don't have the guts or energy right now to call him. I'm in love with him.

I need to know how to deal with what just happened. The guy i've been dating for 11 months last night told me he will be a father. He got some girl pregnant and plans to marry her.

The worst part of all is that i text message him just to say hi/good nite and through text message he told me.

He has not called me since, and I just don't have the guts or energy right now to call him. I'm in love with him.

sorry to hear this ... but he has told you he is marrying someone else... why would you expect him to call you?

Do not call him...

when he text messege me all he said was i'm going to be a dad, I asked him what will he do and said i'll marry her. Nothing more. I'm still in shock we were together for 11 months and he is marryng a one night stand. I's like he didn't even care that he hurt me. I known him for many years, we were a couple for some time then we broke up and got back together this year.

Wow.. That's just ridiculous. Nobody deserves to have that happen to them, and through a text message! The guy you're in love with is a fool and a coward. If you don't believe that you deserve better than that, I'm really not sure what anyone else on here can say to you to make you see the light ...

I wouldn't expect you to know how to move on for a while yet, the shock has just kicked in, and you'll need some time to process this. Just hold off doing anything for now, and have a cry, go for a jog, either wallow completely (which I would do) or go and distract yourself.

I won't bore you with the 'it will get better' cliches (but it will ), just hang in there.

Perhaps he's in shock too - god only knows what's going on for him right now. It could be a complete maelstrom in his head and he's trying to 'do the right thing' by the other woman.

Not that I'm saying he's worth your time, just suggesting that you should try not to take his apparently callous way of ending things with you to heart too much. It's in no way a reflection of your worth or what you shared, I'm sure.

thanks for your words of support. my head still spining, I haven't been able to cry, I kinda start and stop.

I haven't even got more then 4 -5 hour of sleep, since he told me. It's been hard trying to pretend everythign is ok with my friends and fam. I'm just not ready to tell them what happened.

I have only told a friend cuz i needed to vent. but i had to do it by email since she's out of town and her cell is not working. I don't know right now what is harder keeping it inside or what he did. I just can't tell any of my friends yet.

I been trying to distract my self my working out or just finishing some work but is't so hard concentrating, everything keeps poping back in to my mind. every thing reminds me of him.

I have only told a friend cuz i needed to vent. but i had to do it by email since she's out of town and her cell is not working. I don't know right now what is harder keeping it inside or what he did. I just can't tell any of my friends yet.

I been trying to distract my self my working out or just finishing some work but is't so hard concentrating, everything keeps poping back in to my mind. every thing reminds me of him.

I am a firm believer in going watching kids' movies when in this state. Take yourself to Charlotte's Web or Happy Feet or whatever is out maybe? Or a DVD. Avoid all rom coms and dark arthouse movies.

Hope you start to feel better soon.