Is There Something Wrong With Me?

GeneralLee

I'm slowly trying to figure out the reason/reasons for my lack of success with those of the female persuasion. Here is a picture of me. Am I ugly, do I look scary, is there something in my teeth? I'm just trying to find all the possible reasons. Since I'm not a girl, I don't know if I look good/bad/like an alien or what. So here I am...

image removed

Don't be afraid to be honest, I'd rather you say "The Man Without a Face has you beat by a mile" than lie to try and make me feel better.

There is nothing wrong with you at all.. you have a nice smile, nice eyes and nose, like your hair colour .. you look well built... you are a cutie!! Be proud of who you are because there isn't anything wrong with you physically... a cute girl will come along soon and like you for who you are inside and on the outside... Good luck!!!

You look like a good guy. You'd be surprised how people get attracted to you. Its a lot in the way you talk, how you hold yourself, how you view school/religion etc. Those things appeal to people...

So, you are not a bad looking guy, perhaps you just haven't found that common ground. Maybe you are to much of a "guys guy" that you haven't had a chance to explore?

-ForAnother

No, really, you don't understand. I have (had) no clue how I compare to other guys. I've never gotten any kind of compliment on my looks, so I just didn't know. Like I've been out with friends, and they'll talk to girls, and these girls will tell them they're cute, or handsome, or whatever else they say. Whenever I talk to them, they never comment on my looks, I'll get a compliment on kindness or humor ever couple of blue moons but nothing about my appearance. That's what kind of had me worried, like maybe there was something really wrong with the way I look and everyone was just being nice and not telling me.