this is horrible!

this girl at work flirts with me a lot but she has a boyfriend. this is torture! i like the feeling of her actions tho. what do i do?

i really get the feeling she likes me but i think i know her answer if i ask her out. it happened with another girl once before. why does life tease me?

Hey...i know how u feel. My last job, there was this incrediblly gorgeous guy who flirted with me soo much, i was completely in lust with him. I was so sure he liked me.

I thought he was the one for me. So i almost asked him out, only to find out that he was engaged to his gf back home.

Wat a player. I think i cried that night. Never thought of him since.

hey, for the love of gawd! take a piss out the woman doing the flirting instead of the guy - didn't he say SHE FLIRTS WITH HIM?

there's as many whacked female players as male out there - the people that do these things are the majority unfortunately [trust me - i know - lol]

i am thinking about inventing a male/female radar device that will beep if u are within 50 feet of such people - i'll make a million bucks!

h'yooooooooooo

yes but it feels like shes growing on me more, as in much more close and casual. i may fall hard from this. why cant i ever have even a slight legit relationship with anyone?

I think you already know what this female is doing, or else you wudnt be posting here. If you want to make the mistake and fall for her, go right ahead.

But be warned, there are a lot of players out there, and its so convincing, you just cant believe that they are infact just having their fun at your cost.

Man up already. She's got a boyfriend and chances are she's not going to break up with the guy to be with you. You already sound like you're getting attached.

There's definitly some sexual tension and non-verbal flirting going on with a girl I work with that's already got a boyfriend. But, I just have fun with it and we both get to boost our egos. Just use her as practice and avoid any friendzone traps, so if she does break up with her guy she'll know whats up.

• Like 1

you know what, on second thought, i hate playing this game. its a waste of my emotions and time, knowing it won't go anywhere. i'm TRYING hard to not to get infatuated with her, but shes so sweet to me in a place where i don't really have any friends anymore. boredom kills me, sweetness tortures me.

and if i don't flirt back with her like i did today...

it hurts, it makes me feel like crap. luckily i was assigned to work the opposite side of the store all day. its making me hate sweet cute little happy couples because that concept seems so far away from me. i don't understand how people get to that point.

and here she is with someone, but flirts with me. and no not with words but lots of touching. body langauge speaks louder than words, and that just confuses the crap out of me. i so want to make the move, but i'm scared of setting myself up for the kill.

again i'm lost and searching for answers.

and oh how i would love a simple approach from a single girl, but no, life has to be complicated for me whether it be her age, relationship status, distance, and drunken love.

too much damn work, but i love the feeling i get that i have experienced in the past. i miss those feelings.