Sex All Night Long....

Just as a generalization, If you sleep with a girl you have been on a couple of dates with and you have sex ALL night long, I am talking 6-7 times throughout the night and don't go to bed until morning. With lots of passionate kissing, cuddling and looking into each other's eyes. Is that indicative of a girl that is really into you romantically or could it just be friends with benefits?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Well we were....and even had sex before this....but after the last sex, which she said was the best she has ever had the next morning.... I haven't heard from her in 3 days.

So I wasn't sure if her plan was to go on a few dates with me, have great sex all night and than bamm disappear. Or only call when she wanted more.

I did. She didn't answer. I didn't leave a message. And I tried texting her today since she is at work but nothing so far.

Ya I am a little hurt. My goal is to date this girl and for her to be my girlfriend eventually.

She had a bad breakup a year ago from a LTR and her friend recently caught her BF cheating on her. So I feel like she is a bit hesitant compared to most girls. But she has gone on several dates and we have always had a great time.

With lots of passionate kissing, cuddling and looking into each other's eyes. Is that indicative of a girl that is really into you romantically or could it just be friends with benefits?

Not necessarily. It might feel that way when you're in the moment or even a week later, but it's not necessarily true. I've had a similar encounter to yours only to end up feeling used by the woman. And I'm still smiling about it today. Imagine that - a woman using a guy for sex.

If you talk to her and find you have more in common, something could develop. Otherwise, it might be just sex.

Thanks chai714. That sucks.

The thing is we have gone on 4 dates and talked a ton and got to know each other fairly well. And we have a similar group of friends. So, it is pretty tastless on her part to use me just for sex.

I'm not saying she did use you for sex. You'll have to make that call. If she doesn't want to go out on any more dates, you may have been used. If you have a similar group of friends, tastes, and preferences then the likelihood of it becoming more has increased. Date her more and see how it pans out. If she's not up for it, you may have been used.

*Weeks or months later, you might smile at this. How often is it that a woman uses a man for sex?