condoms

Im not sure if they sell them in regular stores but we got ours from an adult shop..

Im just going to warn ya, maybe itll be different for you but we just recently tried the "tingle sensation" by durex and they were very very uncomfortable for me and my bf, they actually would feel like they were burning to the point I would give up on having sex because it was so not pleasureable

Talk about a buzz kill, huh? LOL

what are some good condoms that will enhance pleasure that you all have tried. me & my bf uses the warming ones for shared pleasure and they were horrible. they made me feel like i had to pee whenever we have sex. and i cant seem to find the rite kind for us. any ideaS?

Increased pleasure from condoms.... it's pretty insignificant.

You should look into some toys. Maybe some of those cockrings, or studded sleeves. There's some vibrating ring I've seen, you attach it to the base and it vibes the whole penis and also hits the clit when you penetrate all the way.

There's also hollowed out dildos that you can get. You cant really add too much to a condom. It's like working with saran wrap.

they made me feel like i had to pee whenever we have sex. and i cant seem to find the rite kind for us. any ideaS?

Are you sure this isnt from g spot stimulation? I dont know if condoms are the way to go, if you are looking for increased pleasure. I suggest you try toys and go that route.