Past Sexual Partners

This is another side to the debate. We had all the points about numbers and I'm woefully low myself. What I was wondering was:

1. Of the sexual partners you've had, how many are/were actually good in bed?

My answer: 2 out of 8. One of them was only 19 at the time and not particularly good looking but the sexual chemistry was amazing.

2. Have you slept with everyone you dated?

My answer: No. Only about 1 in 3.

3. Have you indulged in casual sex?

My answer: Only twice. I did not initiate either encounter.

4. If you answered NO to #3, how did you feel between relationships?

My answer: I could get quite frustrated but never felt like seeking casual encounters but did Masterb8.

5. If you could live your life again, what would you change in your sex life?

My answer: I would have dated and had first sex at a younger age and would have sought to date more often. But I would not have pursued casual sex and would still have married my wife.

1.) One, and he is a good one.... I never looked any further.

2.) No

3.) No

4.) N/A

5.) The only thing I would change is that I probably would have waited longer before I had sex for the first time. In hindsight I do not think I was as ready as I thought I was back then at age 16. Though I lucked out in that I ended up marrying the person who took my virginity so it all worked out (but I had no idea it would have worked out back when I was 16, so my behavior then is not justified). I don't really have major "regrets" about not waiting, I just think the relationship would have been healthier for both of us in the early stages if we waited a little longer before taking that step. Oh well ,we were 2 bags of hormones when we met but luckily we only became stronger with time and our relationship grew into something much more meaningful.

BellaDonna

No

yes, once

I would've waited

When I look back at my sexual experiences I can say that a very low percentage of the girls were actually good in bed. No one girl was good over all but they were good at certain parts. I will admit that I have high sexual standards for women. I am looking for an active participant who has a high degree of sexual knowledge.

Oooo...ooo...can I reply!

I've slept with no one...LMAO!

What do you think? No, never have I indulged in casual sex.

Nothing...I've got an incredably low sex drive. Doing sexual things actually doesn't really appeal to me that much.

I'd do nothing different.

Oooo...ooo...can I reply!

I've slept with no one...LMAO!

What do you think? No, never have I indulged in casual sex.

Nothing...I've got an incredably low sex drive. Doing sexual things actually doesn't really appeal to me that much.

I'd do nothing different.

Wow, THAT was pointless J/K!!! Good for you hon.

My answers:

1. 2 were good

2. Nope

3. Once, long time friend.

4. WOuldnt have banged my friend lol

A few, only one who was amazing, but when I was younger, we were all still learning, I suppose. Plus, its more about how 2 people react to eachother than how "good in bed" they are.

Hmmm, I would say so...

Yeas.

A lot of stupid things I did when I was younger, being too pathetic to not let people take advantage of me.

Thanks for the replies so far. Firstly, the reasons for asking the questions was curiosity that was brought up by the post of previous sexual partners. I'm also aware that at 51 and having grown up in England in the 50s, 60s and 70s that my sexual attitudes would be much different to younger people in other countries. I'm not out to pry and I'm certainly not out to judge.

So far, I've seen that a lot of people have regrets. When it comes to casual sex, I have regrets. The first time I was young and naive enough to think I would start dating the girl and was disappointed not to. The 2nd time, I was engaged to my first wife and the whole thing was fuelled by alcohol. I'm not proud of it and if you judge me as being a bad person for doing it, I was. Fortunately, I never repeated the mistake.

As for the good in bed bit, well I wasn't that great to start with and let's just say my "powers" have declined a bit with age. Yet, when I was in my 30s, it was actually the girlfriend before my wife who opened me up to certain things and made me think "I never knew sex could be that great".

Beec was right in saying that answering the questions would tend to indicate past attitudes but not reflect current ones. It has always been my preference to seek sex within a relationship and not outside it. That doesn't make me a better or worse person for saying it, that's just plain fact.

Most of my "core" attitudes to sex have really changed little since I first became sexually aware about 40 years ago. I've never cheated on my wife and have no intention of doing so. Sex has become less important to me as I've got older and I'm sure one of the driving forces of sex drive is the breeding instinct. I couldn't imagine having another baby at my age (not that I've got anything against kids as such, my daughter is a fabulous person) but it's just that there's an age for it.

I couldn't imagine cruising round for casual pick-ups in my 50s when I didn't even do it in my teens and 20s.

Now at one time, I was jealous of boys who were a "hit with the ladies" and I often bemoaned long spells between girlfriends but my only regret was not dating more often when younger. My first marriage was a mistake but that was not down to sex.