Sleeping with someone else for me

I always wanted to be in some type of swinger relationship. But in my current relationship, I wouldn't be able to stand her sleeping with someone else... or want to sleep with anyone else.

I think to be in a relationship like that, I would have to not love that person or not be emotionally attached to them. They'd just be more of a sex partner for fun times with a bunch of other people.

This all sounds pretty hot though to tell you the truth haha... I'm just glad I'm not you

She said she will stop if I asked her. This does kinda bother me and really isn't my thing and I think it should have stayed a fantasy.

Yeah... duh.. i can sure see why!

You've got her cheating on you and you gave your consent to do so... That's why you feel uncomfortable.

Plus.. too, how do you know she's not got feeling still for the ex?

The fact that she'd be so willing to go down on her ex would leave me wondering.....

Yeah.. he's a familiar figure but still???? Oh.. pal.. you are on a very slippery slope.

Tell her to stop now. You want to get married? You better get some issues worked out before you take that step.

After a while of interogating, she finally broke down and said she slept with her ex husband. The guy who is involved now. I almost puked. She said she only did it cause she was horney, dispised me, knew it was dirty and not right, and just wanted to use him to try to orgasm. She said it wasn't passionate however she said they did go at it pretty wild. Her telling this crushed me. She then told me that she told him something that she promised that she didn't tell anyone or wouldn't about us. That also crushed me. She said that now she doesn't want to be with him and doesn't want to be with anyone else for me and just me and she is so sorry. I can kinda understand cause we weren't technically together and we were at eachother's worsts, and I could have done the same if I wanted, but I hung in there for her despite her feelings. She said she will just use the toys I got her for us and not a real person. She said since we are starting over she wanted to come clean and be honest. I do have a small bit of respect for her telling me, but this whole relationship, she had lied to me a few times and hid things or not been 100% honest. I guess this all happened when things started getting shakey. Well I guess we got over that 3rd person hurdle, but honestly during sex lately and since she gave her ex oral twice for me, I have a hard time keeping an erection. Last night i was on top of her and each time we switched or even started, my erection was gone. I had to pull out or away saying I wanted to go down on her. I have never been like this with her before and I guess this whole mess and emotional rollercoaster has done me in. It's just since she did this is when I have been having problems. I am actually ashamed and embarrassed about it.

Gosh.romanticlover.. okay.. you are embarrassed about this.. but i think it's your body's way of telling you that this is just not gonna work out for you..

Fulfilling these fantasies has come at a high cost, hasn't it?

I think you are right. If you really want to be with this woman, you need to start over at the beginning, cuz now you've got some emotional wounds that need to be healed.

If you think that she is the right woman for you, do that... But tell her no sex until you can get your head on str8. I bet this happens to alot of guy who decide to let their partner sleep with another man. I doubt you are alone on this romanticlover.... Your penis is just telling you what your heart cannot! This is not a good lifestyle for you.

Yes.. there are alot of swinger websites... but you know what.. you get on there and it's disgusting.. Men offering up their wives to a total stranger to sleep with. Women wanting other women to join their husbands in bed.

How can you possibly respect and trust the other person who's willing to sleep with another... especially in front of you?

It would make me wonder what they are doing when you aren't there.

Unfortunately.. your story is a prime example.

I hate you are going thru this.. but maybe you've learned an important lesson about yourself here.