is it so wrong

im going to have to agree 11 or 12 is very young... you are at an age where you could possibly start a real relationship where a 11 or 12 year old will not be nearly mature enough even if they think they are. id save yourself the trouble and stay away. You are in high school im assuming, so you should have plenty of opprotunity to find a girl closer to your age

Of course they really want to go out with you-- you're an older guy! Older guys are instantly appealing to young girls. It doesn't mean anything against you, but that's probably a big reason why you have such a young girl interested in you.

And I can't help but judge by your username as being "desperatelover," but don't be desperate and go for a girl who's way too young. I remember when I was 11 or 12... yeah, too young. I know everyone's different, but it's definitely too young. Don't be in such a rush; wait until the time is right with someone more your age. 11 and 12 is so fragile... really.

she's at the age they call PRE-pubsecent... i.e., not mature enough even to go thru puberty yet, so definitely not old enough for you to date. would be really dangerous to her emotions and really illegal to think of sexual contact of any kind with her since she really is just a kid, not matter how cute or pretty you may find her.

check out some legal websites too, becuase legally if you engage in sexual activity in most states with girls 12 and under, you can be charged as a child molester and marked as a pedophile for life... so RUN away from even thinking about this idea of dating her, too dangerous for everyone all around. you might not get as severe a sentence as a man over 18 would for the same crime, but you would certainly get a record and serve some time for that...

so friend is fine, but BOYFRIEND is really off limits with a 11 or 12 y.o. girl.

It's only natural for 15 year old boys to want sex from relationships. 12 and 15 year olds dating would be a slippery slope to the sex offenders register if you weren't very careful.

Leave it till she's 15 or so, then maybe reconsider, but to be honest, the chances are you'll both have found someone else you want to be with.

• 3 months later...