Well what I suggest is that she doent move in with her sister 'cause that's when it usually falls apart. Like she will have more freedom, time to herself basically she will be how she was before she got married at all. Take it from one who's seen it happened this happened to my uncle, him and my aunt were fighting alot they decided to take some time apart from October to the end of December, January came he was still at my grandparents house, now 1 year later and he's still there. But good luck and hope everything works out for the best

PS:

If you would like to hear more about my uncle's situation, to learn about what he is going through and what he has gone through basically what happened from the start to know so you can find ways to fix things please do no hessitate to private message me I will be glad to help.

• 4 weeks later...

My heart goes out to you. I have been where you are. The best advice I could share with you is that if she does give you a second chance(I believe she will) Then always remember this and don't slide back into the same ol routine.(Believe me it happens)

What you have is a precious gift in your wife, From what you have said.

If and when she gives you that second chance, don't just try and change, actually change. I know that if you always remember what you learned and do not take her for granted, that you and your family should have a happy and wonderful life.

The other thing to mention is to start your change now, actions speak louder than words, don't just tell her how you change, show her!

I hope this helps.