im in a LDR with my bf rite now because hes in the military. a few months ago he asked me if i want to go to the military ball with him for the marines birthday. So ofcourse i got really excited, i went to go look for dresses. So a few weeks later he said he doesnt want to go to the ball because it was gona be boring and stupid but he said he still wants me to go down to visit him. So last nite he told me he was going to the ball now?!!? (The ball is 2NITE) i sed him i though he wasnt gona go? and he said something like he had to. But i kno for a fact its not manditory. so i just sed whatever and brushed it off. I dont understand why he wouldnt want me to go with him, i just recently bought a plane ticket to go visit in a few weeks, i wasnt sure if i should bring it up too him or just let it go. but its bothering me that he invited me to go and plan it out and said its gona be boring and then tell me hes going?!?! ehh

Maybe there was nothing better going on for tonight, or maybe EVERYONE he knew was going and he didn't want to stay in on a Friday night. Maybe his friends got him pumped up for it and that's why he feels like he needs to, or that it's right to. If you were already there, that's one thing, but unless he went but didn't tell you about him going then that could be an issue, but right now just figuring out why he went... it probably is because of just something to do though.

you know what, i have had this done to me before... and when it did happen i found out that he was with some other girl. I'm not saying thats what it could be. But im saying that there is always a possibility. think if this issue bothers you that much, u need to bring it up to him. he needs to know how u feel.

Good Luck