I think i could be preggers.....

SherriLi

Hi everybody,

Gee, i never though i'd be posting in this section lol Well here's my story, and im hoping someone can help!

I have been on Marvelon for 1.5 years now.. Last month was crazy, to say the least. My b/f of 2.5 years and i broke up, he moved out and through all this i missed 4 pills in a month. the first one was in the first week. I then missed 3 in a row the third when we broke up because i was such a mess.

We tried to get back together a few times, and i'm pretty sure we had sex a few times when i missed the 3 pills. When it came time for my period, i only spotted VERY lightly for 2 days. It was barely noticeable. I took a pregnancy test 2 days after that, and it came out negative.

I stopped worrying after that, but now i have been feeling nauseous and tired for the past 4 days. Im scared that the test was wrong. I haven't started my new pack, it's been almost 2 weeks since the spotting "incident". Do you think i could be nauseous from NOT taking the pills, that maybe my body was soo used to them? Or do you think that the test was wrong??? B/c i know what morning sickness feels like, but this time, im not soo sure because it's very mild, i can only feel it when i smoke, or after haveing a smoke. Some opinions would be VERY much appreciated. Thanks Sherrili

Yes. It depends how sensitive the test was and it also depends on how high the preg hormones are in your body.

And after you miss 3 pills it's basically like not being on the pill at all.

Put your mind at ease and take another test.

It also sounds like all the stress and chaos in your life could be causing the symptoms.

First of all, I think you should stop smoking until you find out if you are really pregnant or not.

Got to the store and buy a bunch of pregnancy tests and conduct them at home. If multiple tests shows that you are not pregnant than chances are you're not. However, if you're really concern, I would go to your doctor or to your nearest planned parenthood/clinic to make doubly sure that you're not.

Good Luck!

Yep,

Get another test and confirm the results of the last one. With 3 missed pills it's definitely possible, and if you took the test too early there may not have been enough hormone detectable to give a positive result.

Not saying you are, but am saying you should check again.

Let us know what happens!

Alright... Thanks guys, you've convinced me that i should cough up the 10 bucks and buy another test, its weird, because this ill feeling REALLY feels like slight case of morning sickness. I've had it with both of my kids, except it was extreme.

But yeah, ill have to buy another test. I really didn't want to because im trying to save money... lol My ex and i are back together and am trying to save money to move a few provinces over !!!!

Thanks for the advice

Alright... Thanks guys, you've convinced me that i should cough up the 10 bucks and buy another test, its weird, because this ill feeling REALLY feels like slight case of morning sickness. I've had it with both of my kids, except it was extreme.

But yeah, ill have to buy another test. I really didn't want to because im trying to save money... lol My ex and i are back together and am trying to save money to move a few provinces over !!!!

Thanks for the advice

I think you can justify spending the 10 bucks for piece of mind! I know it'd be worth it to me!

Just out of curiosity, what happened that lead you and your ex to break up? Is everything worked out now?

I think you can justify spending the 10 bucks for piece of mind! I know it'd be worth it to me!

Just out of curiosity, what happened that lead you and your ex to break up? Is everything worked out now?

Hi Hope!

Guess what!!!!!! Im not preggers.... I must have had some sort of flu bug. Or maybe it was my subconscious .. Me wanting to be preggers.. and imagined all the symptoms.. who knows? I am kinda disappointed. My honey was disappointed too....

If u read my previous posts, you'll know why we broke up... But that was mainly him being himself, me being very insecure about the way things between us started out... But it needed to happen, otherwise he would have been left wondering, as well as myself.

And the pictures.. well, i believe him about those.. His sense of loyalty is very deep, and i can see him wanting to burn her face off of them before trashing them...

I was soo insecure i was thinking that he was with me only because he was at the worst point in his life and stuck in a rut. He lost his career, his g/f of 8 years and best friend of 17 years.... And that he just was with me because i treated him good, took care of him and loved him with all my heart...

Well i didn't feel like that through out the whole rel. only after he told me he wanted to be friends with his ex that he left me for in the beginning, and against my will. I felt like he made a mistake choosing me and wanted her instead, but was having a rough time making a go of getting out of this town he hated so much!

Everything escalated until we broke up... He stayed in town for a little while trying to get me back. We got back together 3 times in 2 weeks.. but unsuccessfully. Crap happened.

He came to say goodbye, and we cried, he said we had to work on things and would chat everyday and call eveyday. He wanted me to move with him. So far, everything has been wonderful! Since he's been gone, i've had time to wrap my mind around everything, and he's proven to me that he wants me!! He has changed sooo much. I've realized that he was sooo unhappy living here, working crappy jobs that made him feel worthless, everything he's said, that i didn't believe while he was here, he's proven to me! After he left.. But things are absolutley wonderful...

We talk everynight, haven't fought, he's expressing his love for me... he barely ever did before, well he was affectionate, but not as much as i would have liked. He said well if you hear it all the time, u won't appreciate it as much and will take me for granted... But we've proven soo many things to each other in the last month, and everything is awesome.

We are both saving $ so me and my girls can move to be with him in the spring. He's found an awesome job... if everything keeps going the way it is, we'll be together by May...