Life is so boring.....

Hey everyone

how are you doing ?? Well for me, I work a job that lasts from 7 am to 3 pm, and from 3 pm to 10 pm each day I am so bored !!! I have even considered getting another job, not to make money, but just to fill the time !!!! On the weekend I would also be bored, but I manage to fill that time with volunteer work. But on week days...man, I am so bored. Does anyone else feel this way, and what can be done about it ?? Thanks.

HIIII!!!

Imm doing well!! Sounds like you need some fun! You should go out and party with a few friends, maybe catch up with people you havent seen for awhile over coffee. I agree with Azual, the interent is great for when your bored, maybe download stuff? check out new sites and watch music video clips or watch movies on the net!

You can go and exercise or go for a nice long walk, maybe you can redecorate your room or house. Start a new book your interested in. There are so many things you can do!

Have fun!

one thing I did, to cure my boredom...I joined TaeKwonDo - yeah, it's a bit expensive - but why not look into something like that? i absolutely LOVE it - and it's been 7 months since I started, and I've moved up to a green belt now. Why not find something like that that you've always wanted to do?

Sometimes you just have to go out there & try different things and see if you like it. Recently I try not to spend so much time in the house, I try to take a trip somewhere & try to meet new people. It's hard to get out of boredom trust me but try to find a hobby that interests you & run with it!

I wish I had that time of yours . . . I'd exercise more, clean things up a bit, maybe even do some fall cleaning (lol), play my guitar, work on my graduate papers, meet up with friends for lunch or drinks, do laundry more often so I'm not stuck with a huge pile of clothes to wash at the end of the week, try out new recipes, etc.!

I used to work from 9am-1pm, do a side job from 1:30pm-2pm, and then I'd go back to a second job from 4pm-6,7, or 8pm depending on the day. Now I've gotten a full time job (which starts Monday)--hours are from 8:30am-3:30pm, but I've decided to keep my late-afternoon part time job for two days out of the week (only because I LOVE it there). I'm so excited about having the late afternoon all to myself for 3 days out of the workweek. I have so many dreams I want to fulfill (see listed above! LOL)

You just gotta get yourself into a hobby. Or get things done that need to be done. It's so odd to hear that someone has nothing to do, or is bored, for the rest of the day.