Hungry all the time! What's wrong with me??

Not sure if anyone else has the same issue . . . but I feel like I'm hungry all the time! I do eat about 3 meals a day, and a good amount too! But I get hungry again pretty quickly after I eat. When I wake up in the morning I'm always starving even when I had a big dinner the night before. Do I have a super digestive system or fast metabolism?? My friends are all really shocked at how much I eat and how quickly I get hungry again. I'm 5'4'' and weighs about 123 lbs and I exercise regularly at the gym about 1-3 times a week. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this . . .

Hmmm I'm currently on birth control, but I think my appetite is the same now as before I started going on bc. But I've heard that bc can cause weight gain because it increases your appetite somehow? My appetite is also pretty much the same all year around. I just feel like as if my stomach is a blackhole and I can never fill it up! lol I think I'll start eating more frequently but in smaller portions so that I'm not feeling hungry all the time . . . thanks for all the advice everyone!!

• 1 year later...

Ohhh Myyyy Godd!! I'm guess I'm not alone!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!!!! I was searching google trying to find out why I get hungry really quickly. It's like, after about 15-20 minutes or maybe even shorter after eating something, I get reallllllllly hungry again. Sometimes I even throw up because of it. But if i quickly get something to eat, I don't throw up. I went with my mum to the doctor's and I'm due to take a blood test to find out what it is. But for some strange reason, It only comes in winter or when it's cold. But when it's hot, for example in summer, it dosen't come. I'm just preparing myself for when it gets cold again and it comes back. It makes me feel really sick, I thought It was abit strange, I had no idea I wasn't the only one with this. I'm really thin, but I eat loads. My friend's dad's a scientist btw and he reckons it's a vitiman defiency. I'm just so glad Im not the only one!!!! Reply back pleasse!

Sounds like you and I are the same size, well I'm an inch taller. But I use to feel that way too.

Yeah, eat smaller meals more often. And drink lots of water. Sometimes when you think you're so hungry, you're just thirsty.

haha silly. that's cause water curbs appetite.

• 1 month later...
Not sure if anyone else has the same issue . . . but I feel like I'm hungry all the time! I do eat about 3 meals a day, and a good amount too! But I get hungry again pretty quickly after I eat. When I wake up in the morning I'm always starving even when I had a big dinner the night before. Do I have a super digestive system or fast metabolism?? My friends are all really shocked at how much I eat and how quickly I get hungry again. I'm 5'4'' and weighs about 123 lbs and I exercise regularly at the gym about 1-3 times a week. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this . . .

Stay the hell away from refined carbs. If you don't know what refined carbs are, google them up.