Could my girlfriend be a lesbian?

have you asked her if she's ever had a girlfriend or been with a girl?

are you more concerned that you guys don't have sex?

what would you do if she was bi? it sounds like you don't want that to be the case?? you guys are just getting to really know each other, and i don't think it would be unusual if you were curious about her sexual orientation... if you feel like you need to know, i would just ask.

You are wondering why they don't have sex, especially since she stays so involved with these other people, females or not.

If after several months you two have only kissed, and you are full-grown adults, I would have wonder if you are romantically involved.

Maybe she just thinks of your "relationship" differently than you do.

Are you two merely friends without benefits?

I have lesbian friends and I'm not bi or lesbian. I call my lesbian friends and one of them spends the night at times when we go out. Just because she calls her female friends all the time and just because they hang out doesn't make her a lesbian. If you want to know if she's also interested in females just ask her. Don't assume. I attempted to break up the word assume into 3 different words so that you'll get my point but they blocked it out. So don't make a butt of yourself by assuming.

Jaiva

At that age and being together that length of time it would seem that sex would have happened. I dont know if she is lesbian or bisexual but the no sex in 4 months would cause me to think that something is wrong. As to what that exactly is I have no idea but I would definitely talk to her about it.

she might have certain views on when to start having sex with someone, she might be waiting till the time is right, she might be shy, she might have had a bad experience, she might have an infection... there are many other reasons than not being a lesbian.

Personally if I like someone and want to date them properly, then the route to being sexual isn't particularly short.

Ultimately, we can assume and whitter all we like, your gf is the only one you can talk to and actually get some definitive answers from.

Well, I'm bisexual to the extent that I'd say I was 75% into girls, 25% into guys.

Until recently when I dropped off the social radar, I hung out with several female bisexuals/lesbians. Even shared a double bed overnight on occasion..and I have a boyfriend of 1 yr + who I have been TOTALLY faithful to.

So I'd say it varies from individual to individual.