what's up with this???

therookie

Ladies,

Perhaps you can help me! THese girls I know are constantly avoiding me, and whisper back and forth about me.

Now I'm not conceited, but I'm a fairly attractive male.....

When my friend confronted these ladies and asked them why, their reply was"

"He's a little to friendly!"

Give me a break! I've NEVER made any unwarranted sexual advances or comments to either one of them, EVER!

I guess that's what I get for being a NICE guy to people!

Right????

Give me a break! I've NEVER made any unwarranted sexual advances or comments to either one of them, EVER!

When you say "unwarranted" do you mean never made any advances or comments without good reason, or do you mean never made any advances or comments PERIOD and you just inadvertently threw the adjective "unwarranted" in there?

Maybe I am to friendly...I've always treated others with respect and friendliness, I guess that's how I want to be treated.

What could ever make these girls think that, I don't know. Maybe I was a little overbearing wanting to be included in their little group, and maybe they didn't like that.

The odd thing though is that one of them is ALWAYS staring at me...and when she sees me look back at her, she turns away quickly.

??????

Maybe I was a little overbearing wanting to be included in their little group, and maybe they didn't like that.

Maybe, maybe not. Is there a possible example you could give us of why you question this might be the case?

Just trying to help you figure this out. I know it's no fun to be whispered about and pointed at! It could very well be they're just a cliquish group, but....if you think you might have come on a bit strong, if you can give an example, maybe I can help advise you on how to possibly mend the bridges here...that is, if you think you had anything to do with this.