What is your little "quirk" during sex?

Alright, everyone has their own little preferences and fetish's.

What is YOUR little quirk during/before/after sex that's a real turn on to you?

Any suggestions on positions that have worked wonders for you?

(ive tried the position where you put a pillow or something under the girl's butt, then do it missionary like normal, the new angle created by this has deffinatly been a big advantage for her)

I have a foot fetish. I've never had sex but one thing that I'm sure would turn me on in foreplay is being able to remove her socks and suck her toes.

New_Horizons,

I know you're trying to meet women but have you ever thought about meeting women at a foot fetish group.Just an idea.

I have one:

I can only orgasm during sex if I don't pee beforehand, preferably first thing in the morning. If I pee before, I don't feel anything. There's something about the extra pressure that just feels amazing for me.

Am I a freak?

no you're not a freak, whatever feels the best for you

-standing 69 is fun

how do you do that? Sounds fun...

I love it when he's on top and sits up kinda... that way, i get to orgasm too (I can't from just sex) and being able to see his face like that is really intimate and gives me butterflies

is it true for women during sex that confidence is more important than actual performance? ive read this in several places and i was wondering if it was true. also, my girlfriend loves to see my facial expressions and she likes it when i make noises and stuff...what do you ladies think?

how do you do that? Sounds fun...

I love it when he's on top and sits up kinda... that way, i get to orgasm too (I can't from just sex) and being able to see his face like that is really intimate and gives me butterflies

Standing 69...

your guy has to be strong enough to hold you up.. I'm lucky I'm quite little!

As a girl the blood rushes to your head a bit.

If you start in a normal 69 position, but he has his legs on the floor on the side of the bed / chair...then he stands up and you just hold on to his bum and he has to hold on to you..