The time is finally here!

Ians Mommy

The time is finally here! I'm going to have my son, Ian Kyle, sometime tomorrow. I go to the OB for my last regular appointment at 6:30 tonight. If everything is normal, she's going to induce me.

I get to come home afterwards but with restrictions. I cannot get out of bed at all once I come home except to eat and go to the bathroom. Once the contractions are around 10 minutes apart, I have to go to the hospital.

I'm so excited! I can't believe in another 24 hours or so, I'm going to be a mom!

I'll probably be on until about 5 and then after that, the next time I'll talk to you I'll be back home with my son.

I just want to thank everyone for all the support that I've been given in the last 9 months. If it wasn't for everyone at Enotalone, I definitely wouldn't be where I am today and I'm really thankful that everyone helped me even though I'm a teen mom.

Baby pictures soon!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I hope everything goes smoothly!!!!

I know it's probably impossible, but you should try to get a little shut-eye while you still have the opportunity. I know I wouldn't be able to though.

I'm SO happy for you!! You have helped me a whole bunch through my pregnancy so far, I think you're going to be an amazing mother!

Yay!

Can't wait to see that lil' boy Dani!

Remember, once you are 100% effaced and 10 cm dialated, breathe in between contractions, and when they come, hold your breath and PUUUUUUUUSSSSHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pull your legs back and hold them behind the knees and curl your body around that baby and push him right out! You are so strong, you are going to do great!