very stupid small question...but anyone have a minute?

i kno guys tend to think about sex a lot an its natural that they generally want to have sex with someone they care about..

But if an ex bf confesses that he misses u, and wants to be with u again -not sure exactly how committed he means but he's pretty serious about it.. And then suggest that u 2 should get drunk together because it would be fun and u never did it before... Does that really show that he is just after sex? Or is it normal for guys to say something like that bc it is fun to get drunk... I mean does that remark really show anything about his intentions? He has been talking to me a lot, and our conversations are long and never about sex and stuff. Maybe jokes, and a little flirting but nothing straight out. I have confronted him and said i dont want to be used for sex, and my trust is low and asked him if thats all he is after. He says hes not after that. BUt it seems like he def does want to have sex with me.. Is it just part of his emotions? or is it the only thing on his mind?i kno he is physically attracted to me, and we enjoy being physical together- but he also seems to really miss me being around, and says that he realizes something never died between us. I can believe him usually, but when he makes remarks like lets get drunk together- my mind kinda wonders the real intention.

Personally, I think he just wants to relax and see they party girl in you. You're more relaxed and laid back when you're drunk. I don't think he's after sex. My advice is drink with him but don't get so drunk you don't know what's goin on...make him think you're drunk when he is...see what happens. Hope I helped!

ya i totally agree with that..make him think u are drunker than u actually are, so u are in control of the situation instead of him. He may want to get drunk, because feelings that u are hiding may come out more wen u are drunk. I dont kno his reasoning, u kno him and his heart. u gotta go with ur gut instinct. if u dont wanna get drunk with him, then by all means dont.

Wasup Smile !

As a guy , If i'll get drunk with a girl. i'll try my 101 % to have sex with her!

If i say to a girl [and thats what i did] "Lets go to a Beer Festeval, or lets go drink some beer" My intention here , is just to be more relaxed and free and just know her better.

But if I'll say lets drink [especialy after 20:00] the intention here is more likly to have sex. Becasue i know that girls that are drunk , take their bras like nothing and alow to touch them , and it will end in sex after all. So I may wonder that he dont just want to have moody time with you after couple beers.

[Girls loose their mind when they are drunk , and its easy to please them to have sex.][Especialy , as you said, that you hadnt been drunk before, so you dont know how to act when you drunk, it may be risky. Because I know girls that drink Vodka evey week, and they "sober" with thir acts even when they are dead drunk , but you for the first time , you dont know your self after 0.05 % in your blood]

hey. as a girl myself, i think it is wise that you are wondering about this and not trusting him 100% (yet) i've had many boyfriends that seemed to have good intentions, but i later found out they just wanted sex. now, guys have to earn my trust, and if they stick around for a while without getting sex, then thats a good sign that that's not all they're after. all i can really say is that my guy knows i want to have sex, but that i want to wait. i know he wants to have sex (he IS a guy) ASAP, but he's accepting the fact of my choice, because he cares about me. the best way to figure out if hes after sex and only sex is to tell him hes not getting any and see what he does

ºEmptySoulº