what to do when a chick is checking you out ??

shadowcat

im having trouble with this...i was at wal mart yesterday , i bought a few things..went to the check out and i noticed in the next checkout some nice lookn girl was jus gazing at me, at first i thought she was looking at someone behind me..i looked back and there was no1 there..so i looked at her and noticed she was looking straight at me. i gotta admit, it kind of intimidated me and i got shy right away and turned away tryina not too look at her... right away i knew i did something wrong.. i jus wish i looked at her longer, i wish i coulda said hi, but i jus froze up..i feel l ike i lost a good chance right here, i mean the girl was fine. BTW this isnt the first time i seen this girl, last time i went to wal mart my friend was tryina strike up a convo wit her ( even though hes married) and she didnt even notice me ( although my friend insists she was checking me out) and he was upset because i didnt say nothing to her.....

so now this is the second time and i dindt do nothing about it.... how can i be relaxed in situations like this? maybe its because im not use to girls checking me out, i dont know, but i jus wish i had looked at her and smile but i dindt and thats what im regretting right now.

Since you've got a mutual friend, you can easily approach her. The first thing I might say is, "Hi, I thought you looked familiar. I am so-an-so's friend. How have you been?" And from there, it's all small talk. Since you have a mutual friend, then you can find out how to get in touch with her again.

Since you've got a mutual friend, you can easily approach her. The first thing I might say is, "Hi, I thought you looked familiar. I am so-an-so's friend. How have you been?" And from there, it's all small talk. Since you have a mutual friend, then you can find out how to get in touch with her again.

thats the problem, im having trouble jus approaching any girl

Ok, so you fear approaching a woman. That's fine - a very common fear to have. Realize this though - women, regardless of how beautiful, fine, hot, or even ugly, hideous - they're all human just like you and I. We all operate on the same emotions and our psychological makeup is very similar.

I suggest talking to every person/stranger you run into. This will break you in fast. They don't have to be lengthy conversations - they can be just about whatever is relevant at the time. A good way to make friends is by asking people questions about them and using their name once you get it. It's like an interview, but it's not because you're listening and taking a genuine interest. A good example of how easy it is to get someone to talk about themselves is to watch Jay Leno. He brings on guests and often times he doesn't know too much about them except that they are in some movie. So, he asks about their life. They gladly talk about it and then he asks questions based on their responses, thus buiding upon each question. Well, you can do this with women too or anyone for that matter.

Just remember, they're human. Treat them as such.

Chai gave excellent advice.

Since you know where she works, the good news is that you still have other chances! I suggest going to wal mart and going in her lane when checking out. Try to make small conversation, like about work. Maybe ask how long she's been working there, or when she gets off work.

And like Chai said, just remember that she's only human. She might be shy too. Don't be intiminated by her, there's no reason to be, you deserve a good girl!

Chai gave excellent advice.

Since you know where she works, the good news is that you still have other chances! I suggest going to wal mart and going in her lane when checking out. Try to make small conversation, like about work. Maybe ask how long she's been working there, or when she gets off work.

And like Chai said, just remember that she's only human. She might be shy too. Don't be intiminated by her, there's no reason to be, you deserve a good girl!

yeah well last time i went to wal mart i think she probably wanted to talk to me because my friend told me she kept staring, but i dindt do nothing ](*,) .... kina left a bad impression on me

anyways i jus hope ill get the chance this sunday because i only seen her there on sundays

Since she works there, you might think about trying to strike a convo about something you're looking for. (Or that you're not looking for but just for the spirit of asking to her, you pretend to.)

That's up to you but since there is no real point of going to speak to her, in my opinion, I prefer making up coherent things (as looking for an item in a mart ! duh )

Anyway, just do something. Act with con-fi-dan-ce.

Since she works there, you might think about trying to strike a convo about something you're looking for. (Or that you're not looking for but just for the spirit of asking to her, you pretend to.)

That's up to you but since there is no real point of going to speak to her, in my opinion, I prefer making up coherent things (as looking for an item in a mart ! duh )

Anyway, just do something. Act with con-fi-dan-ce.

yeah lol... i think im gonna ask her for some change, or help on something...

the one dude i was with the last time i saw her asked her age, where she was from blah blah and it seemed all too easy for him..maybe cuz he was married.. but i guess when u want something u jus afraid u might lose the chance