following up: give him a few weeks.

i left him an email earlier because i ordered an adapter for my laptop (which he has right now) & it doesnt work so i left him an email telling him what to do in order to return it.

surprisingly, he emailed me back, saying he will return it. he said that he unblocked me because i asked (in my email 2 days ago when he said he has to do it. i was practically begging. ugh.) but that he might block me again later. though he ended the email with saying 'i love you. bye baby.'

is that a good sign?

I think he just needs to be alone. I read your other post, and I understand. He loves you, but he's angry. He put himself in this position, you cheated a year ago, and by asking to see a picture of him, all the pain came back. I don't know if he'll be able to trust you again, time only can tell that.

Give him time to lick his wounds. I think it's devastating to see the face of someone you feel your partner cheated on you with (sorry, strange sentence!). It was during a break, as you said in your first post. It reminds me of the episodes of Friends where Ross and Rachel are on a break, and Ross is so hurt that he sleeps with the girl of the copyshop right away. Rachel finds out soon after they get back together and the 'WE WERE ON A BREAK!!' that Ross yells comes back even in the 10th series! Seriously, just wait and don't contact him. It has nothing to do with being more attractive to the other person in this case. He said he wants to be left alone, so all you can do is focus on other things for a while and let him contact you when he's ready.

Ilse

I think he just needs to be alone. I read your other post, and I understand. He loves you, but he's angry. He put himself in this position, you cheated a year ago, and by asking to see a picture of him, all the pain came back. I don't know if he'll be able to trust you again, time only can tell that.

Ah, I didn't read your other post. Well...I agree that your relationship suffered a serious blow when you cheated. And I would understand why he would be angry. But that kind of makes his saying, "I love you baby" sort of confusing, in that case.