Would I look sexier in boxers, briefs or bikini underwear?

nakedbob20002000

Girls have different preferences for both bodytype and the type of underwear their sweetie looks best in. I think attraction depends on confidence in the first place; plus: you don't meet girls when you are just wearing underwear. Personally, I like those thighter boxers. Don't know the name. Why do you ask bikini underwear?

Ilse

Girls have different preferences for both bodytype and the type of underwear their sweetie looks best in. I think attraction depends on confidence in the first place; plus: you don't meet girls when you are just wearing underwear. Personally, I like those thighter boxers. Don't know the name. Why do you ask bikini underwear?

Ilse

I agree with ilse. I think the name of the tighter boxers she is referring to are boxer briefs...i like those to.

Definitely boxers or boxer briefs, avoid tightie whities, and bikini underwear.

Of all my woman friends, all prefer boxers/boxer briefs.

But of course, it's up to you and your woman.

If you want your package to look larger, as it seems you do, you can shave around that area,

And it will seem much more enhanced.

Boxers are safe - I quite like those jersey boxers (tight trunks? what do you call them???). Nothing novelty, please. Ever!! Or anything that looks like you're whipping your trousers off to gasps of applause, lol!

And - sorry everyone - but clean. I mean laundry clean, rather than no rude messages. Actually that too - no rude messages, no 'get it here', no novelty prints.

Commando is quite intriguing too...

yeah, if you want babies in the future, wear boxers.. briefs would suffocate my boys

I think there is some scientific evidence that supports the claim of higher sperm counts in control populations that wear boxers vs. other types of underwear...

And I heard the same thing about organic vs. inorganic bananas...