What do you guys/girls think is hot?

My boyfriend and I were talking the other day about what we do to eachother that the other thinks is hot. I told him when he kisses my neck, it's hot, and when he grabs me a pushes me up against something and starts to kiss me, that's hot too. He thinks it's hot when I run my hands through his hair. I was wondering if you guys could tell me what things girls do to you that you think are hot, and girls, could you tell me what guys to do you that you think are hot. We just want new things to try, even if it's something simple, like a kiss somewhere, or crazy, or anything, let me know. Thanks in advance.

My boyfriend and I were talking the other day about what we do to eachother that the other thinks is hot. I told him when he kisses my neck, it's hot, and when he grabs me a pushes me up against something and starts to kiss me, that's hot too. He thinks it's hot when I run my hands through his hair. I was wondering if you guys could tell me what things girls do to you that you think are hot, and girls, could you tell me what guys to do you that you think are hot. We just want new things to try, even if it's something simple, like a kiss somewhere, or crazy, or anything, let me know. Thanks in advance.

Girls making the first moves...or even more, that's hot. Other than that...you kiss my ears/suck on them...I'll melt and do whatever you want hah.

I like having hot air being blown over my ear and when a person sucks on my neck just below my ear. And for some reason, if I'm wearing pants, I love someone putting their hand up the leg and just playing with my ankle... gives me shivvers

Plus of course feeling someones warm skin on mine... mmm... yum...

pizzachick13

I like the stolen kisses that my husband gets away with, they are almost always in random places that we could get caught and get into trouble. (not that as adults we would, but in my mind we could, so that makes it fun)

I also like when we are "in the moment" and he just stops briefly and says "I love you so much" it's sweet and stuff.........

I can't really talk about the hot stuff though, that's way to graphic

I like being kissed on the nape of my neck. Gives me shivers - maybe it's because I have long hair and that skin is soooooooooooooooo sensitive and it's like a lightning conductor rod to other parts of the body, lol.

I also like a bit of passionate kissing, when he's gripping me quite hard by the hair, holding my head back. It sounds weird written down, but I suppose it's that whole being pinned and taken thing... (all very consensual, I hasten to add!)

I love when my husband says "I Love you" during an intense makeout session, I love having the back of my neck bitten, and I love when he runs his warm hands up my legs while we're kissing, I love having my thighs bitten while he's pretending to be a zombie lol or a beast lol and sooo so much more!