Here goes another story, please don't jugde nor call me names... please

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,Hi my name is Nicholas and

I found this forum through one of my cousin. He never writes here but he does read some posts. I was not sure whether to post my story here, due to labeling, but I decide to write it.

I'll try to keep my story as short as possible as to not get you all bore. I been and still am in a 5 year relationship (first and only one by the way) with my finacee. In the first year, she cheated on me three times (making-out/kissing another dude on two occasions and then a different one). I know, I know, as stupid as it sounds and even after catching the kiss twice I'm till with her and engage now. We all make mistakes and well when there's love then things can work out. So ok, I forgave her all those times, she beg me, crying I was the one and well I forgave her. I must be too nice I guess.

Now back to present: It's been going great and better comunication. However, I just did the unthinakble a week ago. Me, other cousin and some friends had a party and it was my very first time drinking. I exceeded it and french kissed another girl I dunno. I stopped it when we were making out. So I dunno now, I feel like telling her about it and then again I don't want to. I dunno, I never cheated before. I know getting drunk is no excuse either, but if I tell will she forgive me or not?

happened to another friend, he got drunk and made out with another girl while going out with his gf for 4 years. so yeah she forgave him. but you stopped it which is good b/c u realized it was wrong ( even when drunk) yay. but if you know its the right thing to tell her then tell her.

Welcome to ENA....well, what happens in the 1st yr of a relationship, compared what happens in the 5th yr-well its kinda hard to compare. But I think honesty is important here. You don't want her to find out from someone else-and these things always have a way of resurfacing. Tell her the truth-expect her to be upset & probably not trust you to hang out with your cousin and drink.

well I don't know about telling her....I am inclined to believe honesty is always the way to go.

But I do think you need to analyze why this happened. Sure you stopped it before it went further, which was awesome!!! But like Day walker said "This is not something that you can blame on alcohol or maybe it would seems that you are telling yourself that you arent ready for marriage to this particular girl."

welcome to ENA (:

I would tell her or it'll eat at you...or it would me atleast. She should understand considering she did the same thing.

I would definitely forgive my boyfriend for a kiss. I'd appreciate his honesty, but also I'd be mad. I'd get over it though.It's not that big of a deal to me I don't guess.

Don't tell her it, it will only make her upset. Look you where drunk it wasn't your intention you didn't know what you are doing. Next time enjoy but drink with measure. Alcohol is something you shouldn't touch but if you do, try to accustom to the feeling of what you can't take, and don't go overboard, restrain yourself in your alcohol abuse.

So you kissed another girl? You are talking as if you had sex with another girl, or had some kind of ongoing affair. It always makes me laugh when people come on here with these big "cheating" episodes and make a huge deal over their s/o "kissing" someone else. I don't see this as a big deal. You should just watch your drinking and make sure it doesn't happen again.

You don't want her to find out from someone else-and these things always have a way of resurfacing. Tell her the truth-expect her to be upset & probably not trust you to hang out with your cousin and drink.

This is what I been thinking the most and hate to say it, but I had it with "keeping it all to myself", I let it out today hours ago. I just don't have it in me to be a liar and withholding secrets. Needless to say, she got upset and wouldn't talk to me for half an hour, not because of the made out session, but the fact that I kept this a secret for a week, that she was thinking that I done it on purpose. Once she cool down, she gave me a hug, kiss me and say all is forgiven. Looks like everything's back to normal.