My Fiance got released from the hospital.... but no one can find him!

Well, if ya'll have been keeping up with my posts, my fiance was in a bad car wreck and had been in the hospital for the past week or so. They finally took his chest tube out and took him off oxygen sunday night and released him yesturday afternoon. I heard all of this from his Mom, because he didn't call me yesturday. So, I booked my hotel, my plane leaves thursday morning. I wanted to make sure he got to the base hospital ok, so I called the hospital on his base just to ask if he was settled in, and they said he was still at the city hospital. So I call that hospital and they said they released him! So... he's not anywhere. I called his friend that I've been keeping in touch with and getting updates from and he said he didn't even know he was released and had no idea where he was! I know it's hard for him to call because he lost his cell phone in the accident.. but I'm getting worried!! He should not just be sitting in the baricks by himself.. he's better but not completley and he still needs to be monitered! My parents keep calling me and are stressing me out even more asking why he hasn't called and where he's at... I don't have their answeres but they won't quit bugging me! I'm starting to get stressed and freak out. My flight leaves on thursday morning, but if they're sending him home since he's released from the hospital then theres no point in me going! I'm just freaking out and getting stressed out. What should I do?

Hey Shorty,

Perhaps call the hospital and see if anyone remembers who came to pick him up. I doubt the hospital is going to release a person in his condition alone. I would call the hospital again and double check. I think perhaps the hosptial is mistaken or perhaps he went to a different hospital?

I am sure he is okay. I cannot believe his own mother was not notified on when and where he is being released to. Hang in there, I am sure this is all a misunderstanding. As far as your parents calling, do not pick up anymore until you know for sure where he is.

his commanding officer picked him up, but I just talked to my point of contact at the base and she said he was released and was probably at his baricks??? This makes me really nervouse. He's very stubborn and thinks he can do everything on his own but right now he can't! What if he falls or his lung collapses again... he dosen't have a phone to call anyone or anything... I'm just really worried. His parents don't know any more than I do and neither does anyone else that I have called... I've gone through all the numbers I was given.

Okay, do you know the name of his commanding officer or does the friend you have been in contact with know? If his commanding officer came and picked him up, I am sure he is okay. I bet you will hear something sometime this afternoon. I know this is driving you crazy, it would drive me crazy too. Try to take some deep breaths and think calming thoughts.

(((hugs)))

His CO is not going to endanger his health. That would be a very unwise thing for his CO to do for his own career. And his CO has seemed to be decent up to this time. I'm sure he is fine and going to be OK. You'll find him, and he will be fine.

well he just called me and told me to cancel my flight because he is coming home. He's released and is just resting now... I just can't believe after all his injuries they just let him walk out like that!! But everythings taken care of and my baby's coming home to me!!! yay!!!!

thanks guys for all the support. I'm glad he's ok too, and that I'll be seeing him in 2 days!!! He's still hurt, and he said he's afraid I won't like him anymore becuase he dosen't look so hot right now, lol... silly boy. I told him I love him no matter what he looks like, and he's calling me tonight with his flight info. Thanks again for all the support this past week!

lol I don't know about the massages with his broken ribs and shoulder... I'm gonna be scared to even touch him... but the babying part, I'm good at. I'll be able to cook for him and bring him meals in bed and be the best girl in the world to him. When he called me he was up and walking around, running errands and getting prescriptions filled so he has medication when he's down here.... what a trooper. I know I'd still be in bed having people wait on me hadn and foot!