Hello, I have a question about lapdance.

I didn't have sex yet, so please don't flame me, I just have to figure out this stuff...

Ok... so when a hot girl rubs herself on a guy's lap... doesn't that make him want to ejaculate? Isn't it the natural thing..? But, he isn't allowed to? If he does, there will be a stain on his pants. Everybody will laugh, including her. So if he ejaculates, he loses. If he doesn't, he just got teased and wasted money on it (unless it's his girlfriend).

Even if it's his girlfriend, if he ejaculates before she lets him stick it in, he lost. No??

So... what's the point of doing it. And how do you handle it without being humiliated? If you are being given a lapdance, what's the proper way to handle it without being a loser?

Also, does anyone know if a girl can become so aroused that she can't take it anymore and just jumps on his penis. I can't believe that... but I don't know.

It seems women can hold out so much longer. So... doesn't it mean the girl is always in control. If he ejaculates before she lets him put it in, he loses. And it's so easy for her to make him ejaculate.

Please help... this is really depressing. Isn't it natural to be attracted to girls... but it means losing?? Boner = you lost. Ejaculating = you lost.

I don't get it. -_-

*cracks knuckles*

this one is all mine ladies and gentlemen

i'm dating a stripper at the moment and we've talked about what makes the guys who go to the club creepy. Getting a hard-on does not make u a loser...The first time she gave me a lapdance she put her hands on it and squeezed. Ejaculation DOES however make u a loser.

She also told me that they don't get too turned on by it, its more for you. At first, making a guy hard will be a big thing for them but girls hardly ever just hop on anything....unless there is alot of booze or a serious relationship involved hahaha.

The proper way to handle it would be to just sit back and relax, hands behind your head or at your side whichever works for u and just have fun. If you jizz your pants then just learn to laugh at yourself and say something like, "well you were just that good" and then it turns into a compliment instead of, "oh my god he's a loser..."

Yeah that's what I thought... best to relax. It's still a no-win situation though.. Either you jizz and totally embarrass yourself, or you don't and then have to quickly wank in the toilet or something.

Maybe I've just never been that excited by the strippers who gave me lap dances, but I've never jizzed in my pants from a lap dance. I need a lot more stimulation than that. There was this one stripper who actually had pretty bad body odor that she tried to cover up with baby powder or something. Anyway, it didn't work. Maybe that was why I didn't explode.

So was that at the club before you were dating? Was it through your clothes? I didn't think they were allowed to do that.

Through his clothes, she just squeezed it. And it is allowed. She can touch you, you can't touch her.

I went to several stripclubs in my teens, I think my first was when I was 16 or 17, can't remember. I went for the novelty factor, never really understood why people pay to get teased for hours.

It's a point of pride when a guy gets a hardon when getting a lapdance.

I don't know how old you are bat, but it sounds like you're kind of young.

THere is nothing to be ashamed about getting a boner. Hell I CELEBRATE waking up with a hardon.

It's a phsyiological response to stimulation. Are you a loser when you quickly jerk your hand away from a hot stove? No. It's perfectly natural.

Now if you only have one dance and you ejaculate, well then it doesn't make you a loser, just means you might have a premature ejaculation problem.

After 5-6 songs, the stripper is expecting you to get your rocks off. That doesn't make you a loser either.

I went to several stripclubs in my teens, I think my first was when I was 16 or 17, can't remember. I went for the novelty factor, never really understood why people pay to get teased for hours

But, you've gone several times.

What I don't understand is why it's the guys who always say, "I never really understood why people pay to get teased", who are the very ones who've gone more than once to do the very thing that they say they do not understand, as if they are not 'those people' themselves....(?).