So the ex got married.........

Ok, so I broke up with this guy a few months ago...and he was saying he couldn't live without me and that he would be devastated if he didn't marry me, and that's all he wanted in life, and he would cry and tell me he NEVER felt this way in his life!!! and told me he would propose to me right now if he knew i'd say yes. He even folded 50 $1 bills in the shape of hearts and attatched little love letters inside all of them!!!!! anywas.....I just found out yesterday he just got MARRIED!!!!!!!! * * *?????? I don't understand that!!! can anyone make sense of it???????

Hmmmm. How come you broke up with him?

And how could he get married so soon............ Honestly, I think it's a "rebound marriage." I don't know if that even makes any sense. But it seemed like he was VERY EAGER to get married... found some girl, and married HER. Who knows......

I remember reading your thread a few weeks ago about your situation...

He is treating his new wife like she is nothing. He wants to be with you and is using this marriage as a way of getting back at you.

He is completely pathetic, or mentally screwed up majorly... one of the two.

PR

Hmmmm. How come you broke up with him?

And how could he get married so soon............ Honestly, I think it's a "rebound marriage." I don't know if that even makes any sense. But it seemed like he was VERY EAGER to get married... found some girl, and married HER. Who knows......

I broke up with him because I started seeing sides of him and qualities I didn't like.

Oh... I know someone who knew someone for a couple months and dated and got married. Yeah.. wow. I don't see that lasting at alllll. I bet he was like, "God called out and said SHE IS THE ONE I WILL MARRY so I proposed." LoL. He seems like a guy who would actually say that.

Oh... I know someone who knew someone for a couple months and dated and got married. Yeah.. wow. I don't see that lasting at alllll. I bet he was like, "God called out and said SHE IS THE ONE I WILL MARRY so I proposed." LoL. He seems like a guy who would actually say that.

omg! it's sooo funny that you said that!!! he would TOTA LLY say that!! he always said stuff like that!! LoL

wow. that is always strange when you hear your ex got married. I haven't had that experience yet, but I bet it will be odd. I'm sure some of my exes got married, but we lost touch, so I wouldn't know.

oh well. whatever floats his boat.

hang in there!