being on top of him

okay well i guess i want to try having sex with me being ontop of a guy. my boyfriend always mentions that he likes dominant girls and i would say that im pretty in lead when in comes to foreplay etc, but when it comes to such thinngs as actual sex i want to be in that same position.

i've never had sex with me being in controll on top of a guy simply because i dont know the know how on doing it.

he's entered me whilst i was sitting ontop of him but i couldn't really pick up on what to do from there. so it resulted in a roll over and missionary position.

i guess i want to ask:

1. what's the comfortable way to ride a guy ?
  2. how do you stimulate you and him?
  3. do you have to sit up straight in order to make it work or lean forward?
  4. and yeah, do you have to move your whole pelvic/lower half vetically up and down or slide forward and like roll a bit?
  5. and another thing, when i have attempted this, it feels as if my legs being straddled either side of him cause me to be restricted and unable to move easily. what should your legs be like?

Well, it sounds like you may have your knees at the same level as your hips. For me, it works when my knees are forward and my feet are at around butt level. It gives me leverage to raise my body and/or pitch forward. It's possible to go straight up and down or practically laying on top of him. And you could go up and down OR back and forth - you're the one in control now

Happy exploring!

what's the comfortable way to ride a guy ?

That's going to be up to you to determine... while you can be on your knees strattling him, you can also squat above and do the bounce type method.

how do you stimulate you and him?

While you're in control of the actual penetration, he should be using his hands to add to your pleasure... while being on top allows for deeper penetration this is a great time for him to explore your breats, fondle your clitoris, and ultimately explore your body from a new position that may be quite enjoyable for both of you.

do you have to sit up straight in order to make it work or lean forward?

Try both! Often my legs get sort of tired and uncomfortable and I'll lean forward... sometimes I'll hold on to his arms or even the headbord for support. But there's no reason why you cant lean forward for an occasional kiss anyhow =P

and yeah, do you have to move your whole pelvic/lower half vetically up and down or slide forward and like roll a bit?

All of the above! Girl... work it and see what gets a good response from him and what feels good for you. Move up and down, back and forward, side to side and around and around.

and another thing, when i have attempted this, it feels as if my legs being straddled either side of him cause me to be restricted and unable to move easily. what should your legs be like?

Find a position that's comfortable for you... if you've only tried it on the bed, do it on the floor as your legs wont be sinking down.

Stop thinking about it so much, and the how to's... and just give it a go. It might take some time to get used to, but when it comes to intamacy and sex with your partner... relax. I know that with us I cannot stay on top for too long, it just starts to hurt after a while, and he understands that... so I dont do it all the time... but it is also very enjoyable for both of us while I am on top and its something that allows for our sexual experiences to not be 'so routine' all the time.

I don't like it at all when my girlfriend is on top. I guess it mostly has to do with her sucking at it! haha.

When she's "doing her thing" she sometimes bends my * * * * the wrong way. I think she leans back too far or something. I don't know, but it's usually never that pleasurable.

Any specific advice as to how to avoid anything like that?

I sucked BIG TIME at being on top at first....then it was like all of a sudden a few weeks ago I figured it out - I have no idea how but I did. My BF cannot get enough of it when I'm on top these days. I have this thing where I'll lift up just enough to have his penis almost fall out of me but then I grip (Kegels are your friends big time for being on top) and then I slide him back in and squeeze. I change the rhythm a lot when I'm on top ... I'll go fast and see that he's about to climax and then I slow it down and change my angle. I love laying right on him and grabbing his hair - then sometimes I'm at a 45 degree angle...and then sometimes I'm straight up - but that's usually hard to maintain while you're on your knees.

Don't be afraid of it - just realize that it will take a few tries before you can get your ryhthm and know how to please him

I had a lot of trouble being on top in the beginning (not that I'm a pro!!!!) but I think as other people have said, the best way is through trial and error! haha See what is more comfortable for you. The last thing you want to do is have to concentrate everytime about if you're going at the right speed or God forbid..he falls out!!

OK.. the best learning experience I ever had was when my guy got a hardback kitchen chair and he sat in it. I straddled him and gripped the back of the chair with my hands and put my feet on the side rungs for leverage.

I learned more about gripping with my thighs and buttocks, and all the best ways to lean and swivel from that episode of chair sex. Sex with me on top from that point on was always better, but to tell the truth, I always preferred that chair anyway...

(but make sure you clorox-wipe it down when you are done... )

I have some questions.

I have been trying to get my girl into a reverse cowgirl for quite some time now. I know that will feel good for both of us in that other rear entry positions always have. They hit her gspot. And from that position I can reach around and stimulate her breasts and clitoris fairly easily. For the ladies that do this, what is the best way to go about it? All I have been able to tell her is to spread her legs and use her kegels and squatting muscles to bounce up and down. She just hasn't figured out the mechanics out how to get in position yet.

On another note, my girl seems to find riding me quite natural. It took her about a week or two to get used to it but now she rides me with reckless abandon. It took her awhile to figure out how to stay in me without flying off the handle literally. She likes grinding back and forth. What I get out of her being on top is mainly the great visual effects. It rarely stimulates me to the point of orgasm. I like it most because it turns her on a lot and I think it is highly important she feel like she can be totally in control whenever she wants.