oh dear god I need some help NOW!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be too soon for the test to show a positive result. The symptoms you describe is definitely early signs of pregnancy. I'm sorry to be the doom profit, but if you had unprotected sex 10 days BEFORE her period, that was probably her most fertile time..... If she doesn't have her period in the next week, I suggest taking another test.

You and your girlfriend need to calm the hell down!

She probably doesn't have her period because she is so stressed out and frantic over this. Stress does mess up a girl's cycle fyi.

Plus all the symptoms you described do not automatically mean she's gonna have a baby in 9 months! I get those symptoms every month before my period. It's normal, specially if she is only 17 and not regular yet.

Also the throwing up could very well be from stress too... if she did become pregnant, it really isn't likely that she would be getting morning sickness this soon afterwards. All you can do is calm down and wait this out, hopefully she gets her period and you learn your lesson. If not, take another test in a week or so.

Seriously though, calm down, you seriously seem frantic, and i'm sure u might be. But if you calm down your girlfriend will be likely to follow your example. Once the stress leaves, she may get her period because her body can relax.

She was suppose to have her period before July 28th. She took the test Aug 1st. Before Augst 1 She was throwing up and had all of those symptoms I listed. Now she had none of them. Except for throwing up and she thinks that is due to a stomic virus going around because she felt sick. We are going to take another one next friday if she does not get her period before then. But right now she is doing very good. The test she took said "Not Pregnant". She has been stressed out over this and that's may be delaying her period. Plus her parents are fighting so that's delaying it too.

She was suppose to have her period before July 28th. She took the test Aug 1st. Before Augst 1 She was throwing up and had all of those symptoms I listed. Now she had none of them. Except for throwing up and she thinks that is due to a stomic virus going around because she felt sick. We are going to take another one next friday if she does not get her period before then. But right now she is doing very good. The test she took said "Not Pregnant". She has been stressed out over this and that's may be delaying her period. Plus her parents are fighting so that's delaying it too.

Wow...almost a week late. But she's young and you did take a test and it said negative. Good luck, keep us updated!!

HELP NOW!!!! She's still not got her period. And her and her mom always get their period around the same time and her mom got her period 2 weeks ago. But she still has not had her period. She does not throw up anymore nor does she show any of those signs of pregnacy. We are going to take another test on 8/11/06 but until then! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO. I AM WORRIED SICK NOW I CAN'T EAT OR SLEEP WITHOUT WORRING. I HAVE TO TAKE SLEEPING PILLS JUST to make me sleep! I can't quit being scared. I think I might be a father!!!!!!. I am too young!!!! What do I do? Please help

Use a condom Maybe you should have her get a blood test done. That's a quick way to find out. Why do you keep saying HELP NOW? There's nothing any of us can do about it except give you advice which we've already done. If your a father then your a father. It's not like you didn't know the consequences before you started having sex. You should have discussed this a long time ago.

OH MY GOSH!! I've been following this thread since you posted, and, well, woah.

I kind of had that idea when you mentioned how late she was...the same thing happened to me (I'm 4 months pregnant). I started spotting and thought I was in the clear, but that went away...

Talk to her. I know that this is VERY hard for you, but you need to be there for her, no matter what her decision is.

Do you know where she stands? What are her opinions on abortion, adoption, having the baby? How old is she/you? How long have you been together?

I just went through this same thing and it turned into hell that I'm dealing with. I know the fear you are feeling, and the shock you are in. Please keep us updated and feel free to PM me anytime.

This thread makes me rather suspicious. Every page or so the OP has some catastrophic/very worrying event to bump the thread and renew interest.

I'm not saying he's making any of this up, but just that i'm a little suspicious eg: The thread titlte, totalling his car, the girl being pregnant, all in the same thread.

So she was supposed to get her period on 7/28. The test she took 8/1 said she was not pregnant. Then she got a period, it stopped, she took another test and it said she was pregnant?

It seems that she should go to a doctor immediately and get a blood test for confirmation.

BellaDonna

This thread makes me rather suspicious. Every page or so the OP has some catastrophic/very worrying event to bump the thread and renew interest.

I'm not saying he's making any of this up, but just that i'm a little suspicious eg: The thread titlte, totalling his car, the girl being pregnant, all in the same thread.

I am not making any of this up. Yes I totaled my car. Last night she told me she took a test and it said "Pregnant"

So she was supposed to get her period on 7/28. The test she took 8/1 said she was not pregnant. Then she got a period, it stopped, she took another test and it said she was pregnant?

It seems that she should go to a doctor immediately and get a blood test for confirmation.

But if the test is about 99% correct I don't think it would be wrong?

BellaDonna

OH MY GOSH!! I've been following this thread since you posted, and, well, woah.

I kind of had that idea when you mentioned how late she was...the same thing happened to me (I'm 4 months pregnant). I started spotting and thought I was in the clear, but that went away...

Talk to her. I know that this is VERY hard for you, but you need to be there for her, no matter what her decision is.

Do you know where she stands? What are her opinions on abortion, adoption, having the baby? How old is she/you? How long have you been together?

I just went through this same thing and it turned into hell that I'm dealing with. I know the fear you are feeling, and the shock you are in. Please keep us updated and feel free to PM me anytime.

I am 18 and she is 17. What hell are you going through if you feel like private message me. I really don't know about being a dad. She is not all for abortion. Nor Adoption and really I don't want to rase a kid so early. My parents are going to freakin kill me. Becuase I wrecked their car. My dad's dieing from cancer. And they really don't like my girlfriend too much. Maybe I should just end my life? Is that an option? Just over do it on sleeping pills or something I won't feel it. My parents scare me alot...They are very powerful people.

I am not making any of this up. Yes I totaled my car. Last night she told me she took a test and it said "Pregnant"

I am 18 and she is 17. What hell are you going through if you feel like private message me. I really don't know about being a dad. She is not all for abortion. Nor Adoption and really I don't want to rase a kid so early. My parents are going to freakin kill me. Becuase I wrecked their car. My dad's dieing from cancer. And they really don't like my girlfriend too much. Maybe I should just end my life? Is that an option? Just over do it on sleeping pills or something I won't feel it. My parents scare me alot...They are very powerful people.

AND you're dad's dieing of cancer?

Mate, you do understand the almost astronomically impossible odds of all of this happening to one person in such a short amount of time.

AND you're dad's dieing of cancer?

Mate, you do understand the almost astronomically impossible odds of all of this happening to one person in such a short amount of time.

If you think I am lying then you just keep thinking that. Because I have other people that will help my through this. This is for real. It's not a joke or anything. I am serious. THIS IS FOR REAL!!!!!

If you think I am lying then you just keep thinking that. Because I have other people that will help my through this. This is for real. It's not a joke or anything. I am serious. THIS IS FOR REAL!!!!!

I have to agree with you. Yeah, hard times come and it may seem like this is too much for a person to handle. But you WILL get through this.

InaneCathode: Why don't you go read a different thread instead of calling this kid a liar. That's the last thing he needs.