Ok so this tuesday I am going to visit my ex boyfriend in his state. And I was really thrilled to do this. We have been talking like crazy. And we last saw each other 3 weeks ago and I thought it was amazing.....before then I hadnt seen him for 6 months! Recently though....I have been thinking that he might kill me when I get out there....or get someone to hurt me..or secretly have a girlfriend there and humiliate me badly.I think it is kind of psycho to think like this...why I think I have been thinking like this is before he left my state we really got mad at each other and I scratched his car that he realllly cherished so he got mad...and then he told me he never loved me..but after all that I think were okay now...especially with all the talking but I feel like it could be staged like hes wasting all his time talking to me to trick me in to going there so he can do something...which is paranoia in the works again?.where have all these bizarre thoughts come from? I also thought he wouldnt even show up to pick me up at the airport....lol I think it is so silly...he told me he wants me to be there and thinks hes "still inlove" but I feel like hes lying.....I dont know why I am acting like this.....when he came 3 weeks ago to visit I felt like something bad was going to happen but when nothing did I felt so crazy.....I heard about paranoia personality disorder...and the symptoms are pretty crazy...why do you think I am acting so afraid like this?

It sounds to me like you need to talk to a doctor about this problem. I don't think anyone on here can help you. We can support you though.

Maybe you need some medication to help you cope with it?

If you think your life's going to be in danger then cancel the trip.

Please go and see the doctor.

Let me know how you got on.

Good luck and take care.

I feel like this at times too!! especially when meeting with an ex! Its really bad for the mind. Try and relax, think about it in a postive way, if he doesnt show up then go to a hotel and have some fun. Im sure he isnt that bad, he wouldnt do that.

Think of the time you saw him 3 weeks ago, dont forget how much you enjoyed it. Dont let the paranoid feelings win.

Good luck