Just got a few questions...

1. My girlfriend has, for lack of a better term, a "spontaneous rape fantasy" that she would really enjoy playing out with me. Essentially, she wants me to forcefully (but consensually) take her when she doesn't expect it somewhere outside of the bedroom. All this is well and good, however, she also does not want me use a condom during this fantasy, as she thinks it would take away from the spontaneity. Both of us have been tested for STD's and are clean, and she is on a birth-control pill as well. However, I still feel a little unsure about not using a condom. It seems kind of like a needless risk. (Though I must admit, I am tempted occasionally to see if it makes a difference). So, what I was wondering, was how much of a risk other people thought it would be to not use a condom.

2. Other than the aforementioned fantasy, my girlfriend has no imagination (?) when it comes to things she would like to try. She says she enjoys normal (is there such a thing) sex with me more than anything else. Unfortunately, I get bored of that from time to time, and like to change things up. She does so willingly enough, (we've done pretty much every standard thing that comes immediately to mind) but always seems happier when we go back to regular sex. My second question then, is for any advice/suggestions people could give me for things I could do to/with her other than sex in a bed that she might really enjoy (cuz sex is never fun for me unless she is having a good time too...).

3. This is more of an extension of question #2, and it is one of the main reasons I get bored with "regular" sex. My girlfriend can only cum through vaginal penetration in 2 positions. Now, (from reading posts on the internet) while it is my understanding that cumming every time through vaginal penetration is a bit of a small miracle for girls, cumming in those 2 positions can get kind of uninteresting for me (as we cum at the same time 95% of the time). So, whereas the second question is for ideas about different things to try, for this one I'd like some input as to less-commonly-known positions we might try that would stimulate her in the same way. (she can only cum when she is on top or on her back with her knees nearly touching her head)

4. And finally, perhaps my most selfish question: I really want her to deep-throat my penis (6.5"), but she is uncomfortable with that. I guess I just don't see it as being that difficult to do (maybe my gag reflex doesn't work properly). I guess for this question I'd just like to know what percentage of people think they could do that, and what the best (nicest/easiest/safest etc.) way of getting her to do it would be.

I hope these all make sense !

As far as the birth control thing and having sex...I am on birth control and am very strict with it...my BF does not use a condom. We are both STD free and we live together so there are no risks other than pregnancy. My BF does not like wearing condoms because of the loss of sensation...I personally feel we're protected enough. We have sex about 2-3 times a week and I'm not pregnant yet. We also know the risks and if something does happen we will be responsible (it wouldn't be the end of the world to me if I did end up pregnant )

As for the deep throating thing - please do not force your GF. Some people cannot take it. I personally have a sensitive throat - I can't even eat hot dogs because of the texture and feel. My gag reflex is very acute - I cannot take a lot of my BF all at once but I think I've perfected the rest of the BJ that he's satisfied - all I'm saying is don't force her - some people just cannot do that without throwing up...ugh.

1. If she is on bc just do it on what would be the non fertile days of her period for added safety. Oh, and you'll love it, it is way different.

2. Maybe on a field or in the car in some remote place? Don't know, that was the first thing that came to my mind. Oh, thougt of something else, blindfold her and tie her down, maybe in a hotel on the sofa.

3. Seems she is not having a vaginal orgasm. The positions you described are good for clitoral stimulation. You may try a vibrator for added stimulation on the clitoris while being on a position that doesn't stimulate it much.

4. You want her to puke on you? If she is having gag reflex, never mind it. And I don't know why people fantasise so much of "deep throat" as it doesn't offer that much stimulation. Do you think that the back of her throat has more ability to stimulate your penis than her tongue?

Thanks for the quick responses! I should clarify a bit more about what I was looking for on number 4. Is there any way to reduce or eliminate a gag reflex? Can you train yourself to not gag? I guess I've simply never had one at all, so I don't really know how controllable it can be.

Thanks for the quick responses! I should clarify a bit more about what I was looking for on number 4. Is there any way to reduce or eliminate a gag reflex? Can you train yourself to not gag? I guess I've simply never had one at all, so I don't really know how controllable it can be.

Do you want to turn sex into something that is not enjoyable to her? You've got to understand that if she doesnt' feel comfortable with it, thats it, don't force her unless you want to stop having sex. This is where your respect to her, and what she dislikes, has to kick in and keep you from doing something that you will regret.

I don't think you can train yourself not to gag - believe me I've tried....I do know of some sex shops that sell some kind of gel stuff that can sort of numb the throat thereforeeee making the gag reflex a bit more relaxed...I've never tried any though.

Alright, so scratch the last question. I'm not into making anyone uncomfortable. I was just wondering if there might be a quick and easy solution to it.

I'd still appreciate any more advice / opinions on the first three !

In terms of your first question I guess you are talking about risk of pregnancy?

Best I can recall, when used properly the contraceptive pill (CP) is 99.94% effective. The failure rate generally listed for CP is 5% but this includes improper use. If used properly, chances of pregnancy are very very low but obvioulsy slightly higher than using both oral contraceptive and condom.

as for your first question you two, way before hand (so you don't ruin the surprise) need to figure out a safe word for her, "no" "stop" and "ouch" won't work, she might be playing along, it's got to be something she wouldn't ever say during sex like "apple" or "superman"

just a suggestion.

as for your first question you two, way before hand (so you don't ruin the surprise) need to figure out a safe word for her, "no" "stop" and "ouch" won't work, she might be playing along, it's got to be something she wouldn't ever say during sex like "apple" or "superman"

just a suggestion.

A very GOOD suggestion.