Painful sex

Hi everyone,

I have a rather embaressing thing that happened this week.

I was ready to have sex with my girlfriend and as I went to enter her it was really painful for me and the skin on my penis pulled right back and the exposed part was really painful as soon as it made contact and each time I moved.

I had to stop as it hurt so much and then I was worried that it would not go back to how it was, but then after a while the skin finally went back to how it was.

Anyone know what caused this or if this is normal.

I don't want it to be painful.

Thankyou.

We do lot's of foreplay so I dont think that's the problem.

I have not been circumsized and am relatively new to entering her so as I go in, and I am fully hard, it pulls the skin right back and exposes the pink kind of area that is very sensitive, especially when rubbing inside her.

Maybe I will get used to it eventually.

Thankyou for your replies you have given.

It could be tight foreskin aka Phimosis, which is a treatable medical condition.

Ask google for more info and see your doctor.

Edited: I remember now about 30 years ago, my foreskin would not roll down all the way at the underside as there was a small piece of skin a few mm (1/10") wide. When stretching it, it hurt like hell.

One day, while wanking excitedly, I broke it it hurt a lot and blead a bit. I am OK since a fewdays after.

Thanks for your help everyone.

It's my 2nd time having sex.

I know it rolls down fully even with the little bit at the top as the skin seems to go back so far you end up thinking it will never go back. It was quite frightening as the most sensitive area was exposed and if the skin had not gone back into place eventually by me helping to pull it back, I don't know what I would have done.

I was thinking that maybe I entered her when I was too hard and if I had entered my girlfriend a bit earlier it wouldnt have rubbed the skin so much and pulled it back so far.

I will see how things go and if nexttime it happens again I will see my doctor.

Many thanks again for the informative posts you have all given me.