Hotest girl in the world?

basnik0

There is a huge difference between honesty and trying to excuse rudness by saying I was only honest with you.

Pay attention that he hasn'tt apologysed to you for saying that-he just continued to be logical...like I was just talking about body parts.... come on! He didn't say sorry it was wrong to say so and I am sorry I hurted you.

We are all capable to see objective which one of our partners was the best looking..... One was having great face, other great p......, some other beautiful eyes....... but you are not going to analyze that with your current bf/gf.

So you were seeking attention by questioning him that, and I am wondering why did you feel the need to ask that? Did you already know that he thinks you're not great looking?

Hm, I guess if someone told that to me (and I tend to think that I look pretty good) I would feel unloved, not sexualy wanted and I would loose all the wish for sex...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay attention that he hasn'tt apologysed to you for saying that-he just continued to be logical...like I was just talking about body parts.... come on! He didn't say sorry it was wrong to say so and I am sorry I hurted you.

To be honest, he did apologise.

He said that I was still the best looking girl he's ever seen in his life, even if someone else has better boobs or butt. And he looked sooo sory that he hurt me....

For some reason, it didn't work for me. Just sounded like he wanted to get out of an unpleasant situation.

Maybe it was just my vanity that was hurt, but I still can't shake the feeling off …

So you were seeking attention by questioning him that, and I am wondering why did you feel the need to ask that? Did you already know that he thinks you're not great looking?

I thought he found me extremely good looking! And he still says so.

The only thing that might've (subconsciously) triggered that question was his looking at other women…

Hm, I guess if someone told that to me (and I tend to think that I look pretty good) I would feel unloved, not sexualy wanted and I would loose all the wish for sex...

Ditto

I think that if he makes you feel bad about yourself ALREADY, then you should dump him. You will always have that comparison in the back of your mind, and it can definitely be hell to notice your boyfriend constantly checking out other women all the time.

Plus, he seems like a guy who only compares girls' "hotness" on their boobs and butts.. you would think you'd want someone who looked more at.. faces! That's what'll be there in the long run.

I had a boyfriend who used to ask about penis size, and how his compared to my ex's. I tried to be tactful, over terribly honest.. his was normal, but I've had weirdly big and perfect before, I don't know why or how. But, to me, it was better to sort of just turn the focus on how much I liked his, over hurting his feelings.

I would be really offended.

I had a boyfriend who used to ask about penis size, and how his compared to my ex's. I tried to be tactful, over terribly honest.. his was normal, but I've had weirdly big and perfect before, I don't know why or how. But, to me, it was better to sort of just turn the focus on how much I liked his, over hurting his feelings.

I would be really offended.

I don't see how anyone could say that honesty would be the best solution in that case. Maybe I'm wrong, but are little white lies always harmful?

I know this has already been said but you really did put him in an impossible situation there. you should think about what answer you were expecting just before you asked him. i am a female but i feel so so sorry for guys sometimes, we put them through hell and ask questions and just expect them to know the right answer to it or the answer we want to hear.

i am not saying he was right to say any of this at all but it is a horrible situation to put anyone in. he definitely wasnt right to use those words as his answer and no offence but he must be pretty stupid not to have realised that saying this would offend you greatly and he really should know by now having been out with other girls too that women dont really like what men have to say, they want to hear what they want men to say.....

agh its confusing

god i feel so sorry for my bf lol

and all men come to think of it

I don't see how anyone could say that honesty would be the best solution in that case. Maybe I'm wrong, but are little white lies always harmful?

Perhaps, you remember the guy talking to his gf in the "Hotest girl in the world" this thread...

I am sure that some of the girls I was with were also with someone with a bigger car, bank ac and ****, a smaller mobile phone, more handsome, etc.

However, and that I was told sometimes, few guys had a better attitude than me about making a girl feel good.

Hardware is cheap, software makes the difference.