Well, I'm sure a couple of you read my previous posts regarding a good friend of mine and my confusion with him and his sexuality...

I've given up at this point seeing as he seems to never want to hang out anymore and doesn't seemed "obsessed" with my like he used to be or isn't as interested as I see it...

Though, I think he's in such denial of his sexuality that he'd rather avoid any situation at all costs... Even my family thinks he's gay. Anytime I bring up his name or talk about him, my dad would be like he's definitely gay, he's a fag, and stuff like that due to a time when he said "I Love You" right in front of my dad and my dad was like * * *, I didn't say anything back, I just said like Bye... My sister says her "Gaydar" works and she knows for a fact he could be gay...

Anyways... the point of this post wasn't about him... It's about another friend I know who, I'm not "as" close to but used to be, we aren't in the same grade. A year apart.

He's VERY touchy-feely when he sees me he touches my shoulder or arm or something... I think he's in denial but not as bad as the other guy... Interesting he seems open about talking about being gay when we talk to each other...

For example tonight... Excerpt IM Convo:

ME: oh so thats cool aim decides it wants to completely close out

HIM: haha

HIM: but n e ways...

HIM: women, there just a major pain in the * * *

ME: yeah so...

ME: yes

HIM: there enough 2 turn a guy gay

HIM: maybe

HIM: sometimes

ME: probably haha

ME: i could understand that bc they bring so much drama into everything

HIM: seriously

HIM: i grew up with 2 older ones

ME: yeah

ME: as of right now i pretty much avoid them b/c at this age their whole lives are about drama haha

HIM: yeah

HIM: thats y i try and hook up with older chiks

ME: exactly

HIM: and even their all about drama sumtimes

HIM: women straight piss me off

ME: i agree

HIM: well, im gunna go get some food, then go 2 bed

HIM: so ill ttyl

He HAS talked about being "turned" gay... In person multiple times if I recall correctly...

Now according to my family, they think he has "tendencies" and could be Bisexual or Gay... More Bisexual I think... Though he has only had like a couple girlfriends in his life that didn't last, including my sister and another girl whom he showed NO AFFECTION to, not even holding hands maybe a hug!

So, I don't know... Any ideas?