Kissing - what do your lips do?

Open & close a little bit, other than that "massage" each others tongues.. Thats all

Once a girl told me I was supposed to "turn" my tongue and do a circleing motion with hers but I don't think there's a "definition". You can suck other persons tongue gently to add some new sensations

Your lips should be relaxed and ever-so-slightly parted when you descend for the kiss, once you make contact, you should first get comfortable with the girl by engaging in several soft slow kisses, then you should gradually deepen the kisses by opening your lips and exploring the girl's mouth with your tongue. Always stay receptive to the one you are kissing by acting on her reactions, passionate abandon is a good thing, but not at the cost of slobbering on your girlfriend's face. Also, when kissing her, maybe try to cradle her face in your hands while gently stroking her cheeks with your fingertips. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Usually, I like to start off giving soft, gentle kisses. Then, my lips work around to the neck and back up to his mouth. At that point, I guess I start kissing really rough where we're just sucking each other's tongue. It's even better when he's running his hands into my hair and just pulling me into him.