I Made Myself Throw Up

You shouldn't get into the habit of throwing up deliberately...

I have read that sometimes people mistake hunger for thirst/dehydration. When you feel like junk food, have a glass of water... or alternatively have some almonds or a muesli bar...

Remember we do all have cravings for junk from time to time... and don't beat yourself up about it if you do cave in and have some!

I live in Australia so we dont' use pounds for weight, but I checked and you aren't fat....

Making yourself throw up and not only unhealthy it's very very dangerous. It burns up your insides which can affect you later on.

If you exercize a lot and generally eat healthy food then you can have some junk food every now and then, having it in moderation can actually be good for you, but making yourself throw up is not!

definitely, this is vary dangerous for your stomach, your general health, your teeth.

bulemia is a serious disease. don't start down that road.

if you eat some junk food, whatever, don't stress. Do some extra cardio next time you're at the gym and do some more situps. you'll feel better then.

thats not something you should get use too.. first off its not healthy and it could lead to serious problems..

if you feel gross after eating junk food, maybe you should limit what you eat and what your eating..

if your working out you wont have a problem with gaining weight..

i weigh the same as you but im only 5'0.. (yes im short)

and i do worry about my weight sometimes as well, but i rather be healthy then be discustly thin..

plus guys so like women who are abnormally thin, its just weird..

i think your at a perfect weight for your height..

just embrace your self and be happy that your healthy.