i think its about time i leave

hey everyone, ive been looking at recent posts, and ive made a few posts about it already, but i think its about time i left....

i feel my life has no meaning, im never happy anymore, my grades r dropping, all my friends are leaving me for other people who seem to be more and better than i, and i feel im just in the way and taking up space. people say that "eveyone has meaning" or "everyone will get better" or "think about eveyone who will miss you" my point being, ya so? after time everyone is forgotten, you may be remembered off to the side every now and again, but i feel im nothng to everyone, im thinking about leaving a few txt message to some people who have helped me a lil bit, and write a note to my parents, pabably going to go to a neer by town and slosly reflect on everything, and hang myself or slit my wrists till i die.

everyone has * * * *ty times (weeks months years)it's how you react to them that makes the difference & ultimiatly makes us who we are.

Don't do it, don't hurt your family & loved ones, imagine what you will leave them with, the pain of knowing that you would rather die than spend another day with them.

YOU are the only one in control of your own life.You have the strength within you to better your situation. Don't give up!

Stop it right there!

At the very least listen to what others told here above me. They really do have a point!

btw, maybe look at it this way:

The possibility there's nothing out there when your dead is quite high.

=> right?

What if you would just feel depressed for quite a while.. I'm sure everyone gets over a depression. Time you spend being depressed is NOTHING compared to your whole life. I know it does SEEM like it's hopeless.. but hey.. just take it one step at a time.. nobody forces you to come out of your dark hole right away.. take your time, it will get better even if you don't care at all. You are no exception to all of the people once been depressed.

I strongly advice you though.. talk about it with someone.. your parents or friends or even your pet if you have one.. or write everything down.. doesn't matter really.. get it off your chest, you will feel a bit relieved and that's a start!

This is a cruel world, it really is.. but hey at least give it another chance! It's not all that bad as it seems right now! One step at a time.. don't feel any pressure.. time is on your side.. it really is!

i feel my life has no meaning, im never happy anymore, my grades r dropping, all my friends are leaving me for other people who seem to be more and better than i, and i feel im just in the way and taking up space. people say that "eveyone has meaning" or "everyone will get better" or "think about eveyone who will miss you" my point being, ya so? after time everyone is forgotten, you may be remembered off to the side every now and again, but i feel im nothng to everyone, im thinking about leaving a few txt message to some people who have helped me a lil bit, and write a note to my parents, pabably going to go to a neer by town and slosly reflect on everything, and hang myself or slit my wrists till i die.

Well, my major argument is that if you truly wanted to die, you'd have done so by now. Why would you have invested the energy into finding this site, reading and posting and the like, if at least part of you didn't want to live?

It's a very hard part of life, ages 12-20, or thereabouts. I am not going to promise you that life will improve, or that you'll feel better in 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years from now. But I am going to tell you, with authority from experience, you have a choice. You can either help yourself, or you can stay where you are.

And as I said, if you were that intent on leaving, you wouldn't be here.

Starting from ground up - why do you think your grades started slipping? When did it start to go wrong with your friends? Do you have something glaringly unresolved that you did not come to terms with?

If you are sitting in the abyss, you can't get any worse - that's logical, yeah? So you may as well try some Thinking And Self Help. Try journalling. Work out. See a counsellor. Think about why sabotage yourself, and what you get out of it. (Depression can be a defensive measure, for example).

I certainly agree with you that life is largely miserable and by JESUS it's difficult, but I am here. And if nothing else, I count down the hours until 9pm, and just go to bed.

Write off a bad day, don't write off your life.

hey, thanx everyone for posting, you have shed some light on my grim thoughts and mabey ur right, mabey it willl get better

thanx again, and to think, this was going to be my death warrent and i was going to leave right after writing this

I've only just signed up here so dont know you but I know one thing and that is that when life deals you the worst and days feel like they will never get better, there is one thing and that is that they cant get any worse.

There is always a way to change your life for the better and you have seen that it is possible.

I wish you best of luck.

things WILL get better. ive been through it, when i was 13 and 14 i was depresed adn suicidal. i got help from friends and counselors and honestly its 4 years later and i couldnt be happier. i am so glad i got the help when i did. youre talking baout grades, so obvoiusly you are young. you have SO much ahead of you. i promise things will get better if you work on it and think positive.

well hutch - you're right on a lot of your points in that post. You sound like a smart person.

Surely you can see that death would be a pretty permanent solution. And when you're 30, life could be completely different. Could be. Doesn't mean it will be, no one can predict the future, but my life is different from when I was in school.

Have you any fantasies? Dreams? Anything you want to see happen, some THING you want to have?

hey, thanx everyone for posting, you have shed some light on my grim thoughts and mabey ur right, mabey it willl get better

thanx again, and to think, this was going to be my death warrent and i was going to leave right after writing this

Oh I'm so happy you didn't

there will always be better days ahead of you