Folks back from teh dominican republick and feeling refreshed..to top it off i saw my ex in a LI neptunes (day club in the hamptons) pic and she looks horrible ..haha ..anyways all i want to say..i feel so great...Not only do i not miss her anymore i wonder whaat the hell was wrong with me..i have learnt so much , i have made so many new friends and have reconnected with so many people from teh past i almost feel blessed she decided to do what she did. Dating around its summer...back in shape..the only thing i wish for that business would be alil better but hey cant complain too much. So do yourselves a favor..get outthere...reunite with old frinds..you will be so surprised how great that feels..make some new ones along the way. and stop pining over somone that was so ot worth your time. It hurts like hell i know...that rock bottom feeling you think you have hit..will only gets worst before it gets better...but the silver linig is worth it..i ahve so many things to do now and with so many new people..i just do nt know how and when i am going to fit everybody in my schedule..i had a weird dream last night .... my friend jim is getting married in real life..i dreamnt his ex g/f had sent him a package telling him..i miss you with teddy bears chocklates and cd's .... and i guess this is our fairwell..i will miss you etc...we ate the chocklates istened to the cd and laughed at how pathetick she was...well in real life iw as that girl even a couple of months ago..now i am laughing at myaelf for being such a weak loser...DONT BE THAT LOSER IN MY DREAM! move on they have..all you are doing is belitteling yourself and feeding their ego. WHY? who are they..a nobody any more in your life..they decided to leave you and i . I look back and i wonder what the hell was wrong with me..and the past is not even that far away. BE STRONG STCK TO NC and move on..i promise the liberating feeling is a great one....

Glad to see you are doing so well, sukerbut! It's amazing how sometimes seeing a photo, etc, or hearing something about an ex helps you to move on. I recently saw a website that had video of my ex doing karaoke plastered... it made me realize that a guy who left me to live a life with no real goals or aspirations... aside from just getting by and getting trashed every week... I'm sooo better than that. He couldn't live up to my standards and that is why he left. It was a blessing in disguise as I'm certain it was in your case as well. You have used your pain to gain strength and get a better head on your shoulders and that is highly commendable and admirable. It's always nice to see someone who chooses to act like a man and not live as an immature boy... and in your situation, I'm sure your ex could not possibly hold a candle to the wonderful woman you will one day have in your life!

Hey Suker. Glad you're doing better........it is amazing to look back how at how we acted in restrospect isn't it? Isn't it nice to NOT see your ex through those "rose colored glasses' anymore? You saw her as looking "horrible"....when 6 months ago you probably would have thought she was a goddess...LOL...ugh....When we are in the midst of our obsession..it truly IS hard to see clearly. Anyway....I am very happy to hear you're feeling better. I hope things keep looking up for you