how to ask him to go south

Watch the film Sex and Lucia. Just tell him you want to blindfold him and then offer his mouth different treats starting with, for example, a strawberry, an ice cube, then one of your nipples followed by your lips and tongue. Get him really aroused and then offer his mouth your wet crotch next. If he is a normal red blooded male you'll get well and truly eaten out that night!

ok so i think we will be intimate tommorro. we're goin to the beach then i think it will be perfect for some playin around . i'll try to bring it up on the beach, kind of sexy setting too..maybe it'll give him a push and SLIGHTLYBENT i'll keep u guys updated for sure.. by the way THANKS for all the suggestions some were pretty crazy..i really like the blindfolding idea

ok so i think we will be intimate tommorro. we're goin to the beach then i think it will be perfect for some playin around . i'll try to bring it up on the beach, kind of sexy setting too..maybe it'll give him a push and SLIGHTLYBENT i'll keep u guys updated for sure.. by the way THANKS for all the suggestions some were pretty crazy...

I have fond memories on going diving and down

... And don't drown him please.

I would recomend shaving and washing before hand especially if you don't know his 'take' on giving oral.

You wanna know him that much. Also depends on individual preferences. Knew a girl who was turned on by being all swetty and smelly after sports.

Some people do not like to shave. Got to work it out together.

Well first off who knows her current shaving or hygien situation.

I guess it is personal prefence, but considering he hasn't already been going down on her, it sounds like he is a guy who wouldn't be interested in post work out, sweaty, hairy oral.

Overall shaving and good hygien is playing it safe.

ok so we went to the beach. but i couldnt bring it up! i mean i couldnt find the right conversational setting to do it. i couldnt just pop up and say why wont u go down on me?? well after all ,i felt a little relaxed coz i had something urgent and couldnt spend the night with him anyway. well am planning to ask him soon but i want the subject to be opened naturally..BTW i shave completely and regularly and funny enough ever since we've been intimate down there he started shavin too..probably thought i preferred shaved guys if i personally shaved! well it aint the case though. u guys have any tips on how to push him into a nice naughty chit chat so i could open up the issue?

I'm sorry I don't know. I have always gone with the direct method. I basically tell him what he is going to do.

Take control.

Move on top of him, or lean back and show him the way.

I can honestly say not one has not obliged after the initial look of open eyes 'oh what is happening here?'

If he were to demure, it would open up a chance to talk about it.

ii talked to him about it and he said he has never done it and is not ready to..he just doesn't like it. he said he wont mind if i dont give him oral either. i mean what is this ? we should be tryin to make each other happy not remove good stuff. we had a big fight , i told him i just thought it was fair that we both get it. he said hw wouldnt ever do it and that it wasnt personal.

the actual oral doesnt bother me but the attitude does. why wont he even consider it/? maybe the idea disgusts him..is it ok ? is it just like me refusing a certain sex position for example? i dont know what to think or how to think.. this is serious so please help me.

ii talked to him about it and he said he has never done it and is not ready to..he just doesn't like it. he said he wont mind if i dont give him oral either. i mean what is this ? we should be tryin to make each other happy not remove good stuff. we had a big fight

If he never tried it he really can't dislike it.

He seems very selfish.

ii talked to him about it and he said he has never done it and is not ready to..he just doesn't like it. he said he wont mind if i dont give him oral either. i mean what is this ? we should be tryin to make each other happy not remove good stuff. we had a big fight , i told him i just thought it was fair that we both get it. he said hw wouldnt ever do it and that it wasnt personal.

the actual oral doesnt bother me but the attitude does. why wont he even consider it/? maybe the idea disgusts him..is it ok ? is it just like me refusing a certain sex position for example? i dont know what to think or how to think.. this is serious so please help me.

Sexual preferences are very personal and could come from many different sources: the way someone was raised, religion, experience (good or bad), stigma, fear (whether founded or unfounded), popular culture, personal morals.

He communicated to you that he does not want to perform oral sex on a woman. I'm not so sure he's being "selfish" because he also made it clear that he does not expect oral sex from you and that you can stop.

I think it's very important that if you are not sexually compatible with him and you're not on the same page, you need to decide if the benefits of this relationship outweigh the costs. For example could you live with not receiving oral sex if he has other good qualities about him?

Personally for me, no oral sex would be a deal breaker. But you can't hold it against him or judge him if he simply doesn't like it, or the idea of it. We all have limits of some kind sexually- and this might be out of his comfort zone- for whatever the reason.

Never date someone with the intention of changing them. He's being honest, and you have to respect that. It doesn't mean you have to deal with it though. You have the option of moving on to someone else that holds sexual preferences more in-line with your own, who enjoys reciprocal oral sex as much as you do.

BellaDonna