lmao some_guy, ya turkey baster. i was reading the first post and i'm going, "why him? this is like something out of a cheesy movie! how could that happen to such a cool guy? wow, and he's really laying it all out here! what a man!"

somebody needs to break YOUR kneecaps.

your second post was even more far-fetched. like a guy nowadays would actually bother with bubbly and the rose petals strewn around the room, getting down on one, then both knees to propose and the girl standing there crying because she secretly knows it's coming and wants to say yes!

yeah, RIGHT. no way could that ever happen.

bodacious congrats, buddy.

your second post was even more far-fetched. like a guy nowadays would actually bother with bubbly and the rose petals strewn around the room, getting down on one, then both knees to propose and the girl standing there crying because she secretly knows it's coming and wants to say yes!

yeah, RIGHT. no way could that ever happen.

bodacious congrats, buddy.

Every word of the second post is true.

I must admit this is all very surreal. A nice engagement, future inlaws that love me, moving out of my parents house for the first time and in with the woman of my dreams.... Maybe I should start playing the lotto.

Every word of the second post is true.
oh, i know it is, even though it sounds almost unbelievable. i was just trying to get even for the mischievous way you pulled all of our legs!

I must admit this is all very surreal. A nice engagement, future inlaws that love me, moving out of my parents house for the first time and in with the woman of my dreams.... Maybe I should start playing the lotto.
i bet "feyonce knowles" is thinking the same thing... way to go, guy!
  • 1 month later...

Some_guy282 that was a well thought out fake story.... I was shocked and I think my chin was almost touching the desk when I read that she was kissing some guy after you had been dating for 5 years.

Congratulations on the engagement, I wish you and your fiance all the best in your wonderful future together to come.

PR

I was going to tell you the part about being let in to her room and hiding in there was more creepy than romatic...but you made it up so I guess I won't bother....

Actually, that was true. I really did do that. I just surprised her when she came in as planned as opposed to seeing her kiss someone else.

• 2 weeks later...