Will he get used to having me whenever he wants?...

... I have something going on with a guy...I would call it a booty call, except we're not having sex. We hang out watch a movie, make out, and fall asleep together (sometimes cuddling, but sometimes not....). I'm not really aggressive with him (we don't call each other and chat on the phone or anything like that) and that's okay for me for now because I'm not really looking for anything constant. But I'm worried that he feels like he can just call me whenever and I would always be available to him...and isn't that a turn-off because it makes me less of a challenge?

I don't think this is something I can really talk to him about....like I mentioned before, we don't really chat on the phone, we don't really talk about serious things....and to be honest, I kind of like it that way.

I just wanted to see from a guy's point of view (or even a girls point of view, really) if he's more likely to get sick of me if I'm always willing to "hang out" when he wants. I don't want to seem "easy"...but I don't want to seem uptight either by refusing. Just wondering what you guys thought he was thinking.

Thanks.

I think he likes you, a lot. LOL

No he doesn't think you're "easy", he's probably just overjoyed to be with you. You girls worry way too much about being "easy".

Its only a problem when you are desperate and clingy. Then you are as unattractive as any guy doing the same.

Have fun, it all will work out fine, just don't call him and bother him all the time and you're set. Being around and available is no problem. Not giving him a minutes peace and seeming like you want him just because you're scared to be alone, that's a problem.

Yeah, I like it that it doesn't seem like a game...we're just "convenient" for each other, and neither of us minds, or resents the other for it....and we don't nag or bother eachother at all. A friend just mentioned that he might start thinking that since I say yes whenever he wants to hang out, that he'll start to wonder why I never say "no" to him...but I never say "no" because I actually do like hanging out...and getting close physically...and it doesn't happen too often, maybe just 2 or 3 times a month. But I was thinking about what she was saying and wondering if it was valid or not.

Thanks for easing my mind! =)

As a woman, this is a test to see if your male friends are friends or not friends.

Ask them, in ALL seriousness, if they want to have sex...

Ask them naked...

Actually go through with it.

If they're friends they will turn you down, if they are others they still may turn you down but...

And guys are easy in any sense so what's the matter.

Umm.. I kinda had this same thing going on with a friend of mine for awhile. Sometimes I would say No because I was sleepy or just not in the mood to "hang out" and it didn't change his level of interest at all. We just had a very casual thing going on and we are still friends--I'm with someone else now.

In my opinion you shouldn't ALWAYS be available because he will get used to it. You have a life too and he should know that sometimes you have other things going on. If he keeps calling even after you've said no, he is definitely still interested. Besides, he may just try harder to see you....Don't be afraid to say no sometimes, if you don't feel like it. Otherwise, enjoy!

He will get used to it. That's not necessarily bad. Looks like he enjoys being with you. You obviously have your own life, so it's not a problem. Sometimes you'll be saying 'no' and how he reacts then is a good thing to watch. It shouldn't bother him with the arrangement you have. Likewise, it shouldn't bother you if he is unavailable occasionally.

Enjoy!