So is sex really overrated?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C O N F I D E N C E

You are seriously lacking it. GET SOME. Girls go for guys that are confident, but not cocky. Good luck. Oh and SEX can be the best experience ever or you could be sitting there asking yourself * * * was that? IF the sex is good, it's like being on really good drugs, you never want to come off of that high.

Sex is highly overrated.

It's messy. There's always wet stuff all over and you get sweaty and eventually food gets involved, leaving bits of pastry or sushi all over, sticking to your butt. It's tiring. Often you fall asleep afterward instead of watching Mad TV or Jay Leno. It's dangerous, and can give you diseases, rashes or parenthood. It cuts into your time, alientates your single friends and can disturb any nearby pets.

Sometimes it goes badly, and asthma, hayfever or a headache can ruin the whole event. Birth control, rubber clothes and handcuffs can get expensive.

All this for an orgasm that you could make by hand and then be off to play Grand Theft Auto or meet the guys for a few pints.

To me, it's a no brainer.

You also forgot to add, it makes you shake and thrust about uncontrolably! You make sounds that no animal can even come close to, and it wears you out more than the "relay for life" race!!

I'm so glad I look like Brad Pitt and Pierce Brosnan,,,,

To be honest you look like you could be in some 80's action TV show like the A Team or something.

Anyway, why're you glad you don't look like Brad Pitt and Pierce Brosnan?

To be honest you look like you could be in some 80's action TV show like the A Team or something.

Anyway, why're you glad you don't look like Brad Pitt and Pierce Brosnan?

A team??, no MacGyver.....

Who would want to look like them??? Women usually want real life men w/ confidence and character of their own, not stereotype models.

You are a walking self fulfilling prophecy Ross.

You say "I'm not attractive" then go out and sulk and act like it in real life. You fulfil your thoughts about yourself and then not only do you believe it, but everyone else does too.

A woman can smell "poor me" ten thousand miles away. Trust me, no one finds that attractive. And telling yourself "I'm useless and worthless and wah wah wah" has never attracted a woman or any other species for that matter.

Hookup w/ Ross, he will most likely change your mind.....

We need someone who lives in or close to "Broadclough" UK to actually "look" at Ross in person and see if he's really a 16 yr old playing with us.

Who's close and up for the challenge????

16 - his posts say 30...

Oh well, it's obvious not one single woman is interested in me, whatever.

You need to be interested in yourself (hobbies/attitude/self esteem etc) before women will approach you. You won't listen to any of us or do anything to help yourself and as a result you are being self destructive.

Do you really think any woman is going to listen to a "pity party", have sympathy and then contact you????

Get into the real world, go out and talk to women and people in general.

You are a walking self fulfilling prophecy Ross.

You say "I'm not attractive" then go out and sulk and act like it in real life. You fulfil your thoughts about yourself and then not only do you believe it, but everyone else does too.

A woman can smell "poor me" ten thousand miles away. Trust me, no one finds that attractive. And telling yourself "I'm useless and worthless and wah wah wah" has never attracted a woman or any other species for that matter.

You've got it in reverse, love.

You need to be interested in yourself (hobbies/attitude/self esteem etc) before women will approach you. You won't listen to any of us or do anything to help yourself and as a result you are being self destructive.

Do you really think any woman is going to listen to a "pity party", have sympathy and then contact you????

Get into the real world, go out and talk to women and people in general.

What's the point? I'm sexually repulsive. I'm an evoluntionary dead end. I do not attract females.

Love? See you know how to flirt afterall Ross! All this time you pretended you were all braindead about things like that!

Just go out there and do that and all your problems will be solved!

It was sarcasm. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to have a go at you.

What's the point? I'm sexually repulsive. I'm an evoluntionary dead end. I do not attract females.

Ross, for one thing, you are not sexually repulsive. I think you look cute and you have a nice smile. Plus you're a redhead. I like guys with red hair.

You just need to change your mode of thinking, like everyone else here is telling you. Think good thoughts, make yourself believe that you are on top of the world, that you are cute looking and who cares what others believe, and you will get girls coming after you.

Look at it this way, on here you have a bunch of admirers, a lot of them females. You have your pic up so people know what you look like, you have a nice funny approach to bantering with people on here. What else you need? Take this into the REAL world and you will have women flocking to you.

No girls admire me. They just like the old pic that might not even reflect how I look in real life.

Anyway, from real life experience, the feedback I get from women is that I'm repulsive.

I just wish guns were legal over here, I'd love to just shoot myself in the head. A quick painless way of dying to end the pain.

Ross, for one thing, you are not sexually repulsive. I think you look cute and you have a nice smile. Plus you're a redhead. I like guys with red hair.

You just need to change your mode of thinking, like everyone else here is telling you. Think good thoughts, make yourself believe that you are on top of the world, that you are cute looking and who cares what others believe, and you will get girls coming after you.

Look at it this way, on here you have a bunch of admirers, a lot of them females. You have your pic up so people know what you look like, you have a nice funny approach to bantering with people on here. What else you need? Take this into the REAL world and you will have women flocking to you.

He want's to skip the learning/rejection/winning process and just have the "women flocking him" without any work on his part, get it "women flocking him"???