should I or shouldn't I???

I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for three years. During the last year,however, she has lost her sex drive completely. She says it's not me, it's the stress of her job. As she comes home from work every single day, I know she is not seeing anyone else. Our communication is great, we laugh, take day trips, rent movies, cuddle, everything...but sex. She tells me life is about more than sex. But now that I am not having any, it has become quite important. I have an opportunity to see my ex very soon. She is still interested in me. I know she wouldn't be opposed to having sex, and we were once well suited for eachother sexually. Only sexually. I love my girlfriend very much and have never strayed. I do not want to hurt her. I don't want to have a sexless relationship nor do I want to lose everything else we have together by breaking up. PLEASE HELP

I've been in the same situation. One of the biggest mistakes in a relationship is not to treat sex as an important part of it, and a lack of sex, especially from one half, often spells trouble. Have you gone on holiday with her? Any luck there? She could genuinely be exhausted, or she may be hiding an emotional problem. Recently my wife told me she's no longer attracted to me and had felt like that for a long time - i was heartbroken. And I was given the i'm tired/i've an early start/i need to sleep excuses for a long time, even though she was wonderful in every other respect...and I think our relationship isn't going to last much longer. Can anyone else be more encouraging?

• Like 1

Buy her some 'Horny Goat Weed'!

My Fiancee is a Natural Therapist and she advises all her clients who have low libidos to use it. The next time they see her they say it's been a great success!

You can buy it from 'Holland & Barrett's in England.

Good luck.

why would you possible think about sex with your ex to solve this situation in your relaionship?

Really it sounds really weak on your behalf. If you have sex with your ex (sounds like a song) yo are killing your relationship. If you want to do that, you might as well end the relationship first.

Are you seeking 'permission' to betray?

Anyway, i agree with everyone here, to test if she is really stressed at work, go on a holiday and see if the sex thing changes. If it doesnt you need a heart to heart talk.

Sex is important, if it isnt you might as well go out with your mother. LOL