orgasm in missionary?

hello all, i'm curious to know how many females here have orgasms in the missionary position? Right now i achieve a clitoral orgasm while on top of my boyfriend, but i favor missionary position and it feels sooo good, so i'm wondering maybe if my boyfriend lasts longer i could possibly get an orgasm (maybe not a clitoral one but idk)

So yeah, any tips on how i could get one would be good, and also i want to try those condoms that make a guy last longer, are those any good? guys, does sex with them still feel very good?

It is possible to have an orgasm in the missionary position however, some women can't do this!

I had a few when I was married to my first husband. When his penis was erect it was nearly touching his body thereforeeee it would rub against my clit and make me orgasm. However, with my 2nd husband who was much older I never had any orgasms this way! When his penis was erect it would stick straight out. It never rubbed against me.

I hope I've helped?

Some good ways to do missionary are with some variations. I like missionary too because of the "closeness" but there are some great ways to spice it up so it's not so standard, and can be great for both of you!

- Prop your bum up on a pillow so your hips are higher, this allows for him to hit some better spots!

- Change it so your legs are closed together and he is straddling you. This will both make it feel tighter to him, but also give you more friction accross your clitoris.

- You can put one or both of your legs up over his shoulder(s), this allows for him to go deeper, and also to hit the g-spot if you are stimulated that way.

As for the condoms, some people like them, some don't. It does delay orgasm by numbing the area so decreasing sensation.....so it depends if that is worth it you two or not!

I dated a few girls who orgasam'ed like screaming banshee's when I pushed all the way in hard then kept flexing myself inside her while holding tight in that position. It's best if the guys full weight is on the pelvis area for good G-Spot contact.

as always, YOMV....

(your orgasm's may vary)

• 8 months later...

See, this is a pet peeve of mine: missionary position. I like it, as much as I like other.

But I do know of women who basically always lay on their back and do it this way. Even most of the time, yet expect me to do it in a way that gets them off. My view is sorry if you want to just lay there while I do all this work, it's gonna be all about me. If she wants the other, she needs to get on top and do the work.

Obviously the best sex is when all the positions are mixed.

I remember once a long time ago, I was doing stuff with this woman. And she says "put it in me". And she lays on her back. I laid right next to her and said "put it in yourself". Classic memory lol.

To achieve orgasm while in missionary, he should be deep inside you, so that his pelvis is pressed up against your clit. Don't let him thrust so much, but rather hold his back or his butt and pull them toward you. Squeeze his body tightly against yours with your legs and adjust your angle according to what feels best against your clit.

To make him last longer, let him come then wait 10 minutes and pounce back on him (if he's still awake!). The second time he won't come so fast.

Isn't it better if she wants to get off to take control and get on top. I don't get how someone is gonna just lay there while i'm throwing my back out and tell me how THEY want it done lol.

No, you can completely have control when you're on the bottom. It's not about telling the guy what you want - it's about taking it. There are SO many things that you can still control.. The pace (even if you're on the bottom, you can still be the one thrusting), the angle, the position of your legs.. Also by tightening your vaginal muscles, you can control the friction.

I've said this to you before and I'll say it again, TiredMan, missionary is not all about the girl laying limp on her back. You've just been with the wrong girls.

I personally think it is. I've been there with muscle tightening and all that stuff. I'm not saying I hate the position because I don't. But my POV is if I'm doing the thrusting, I'm doing it my way. When she is on top of me, she can do it anyway she wants. When a woman is on top of me rocking in a way that gets her off, it's not the best (it feels good but not as much as thrusting) feeling for me but I don't complain.

I have never had a girlfriend who was unable to orgasm, in any position. Unless they could fake very well

I have to say missionary is a great way to start...and even end, but I find that from behind we both get the most satisfaction, although I have been out of the "game" for quite some time now.

When I would hold my lady friends' legs straight up and thrust from that position, it would make for a much deeper penetration. That usually resulted in some loud bedroom moments.

I must also say that (TMI??) my...uhh, member has a slight curve to it, so naturally (luckily) I hit the right spots. You could just need to angle your hips so that the penetration is at the right angle. That will make a lot of difference for you. Hope I helped, and kept my dignity at the same time

I like to stand up with her on her back and her butt right at the edge of the bed. Her legs go around my waist or up in the air or on my shoulders. My hands and lips go anywhere they want on her upper body. It's really easy to use my legs and hips to adjust the way our naughty bits line up to find the "perfect spot" inside her to rub up against.

It's interesting to hear so many variations of missionary. Like TiredMan, I really dislike the position because I would end up doing all of the work. At least if she was on top of me, I could push myself deeper into her, play with her breasts, work her clit, etc etc. But if I was on top, it'd just be me doing all the business and her making all the money.

Some pretty cool takes on missionary, maybe it doesn't suck after all (with the right person).

It's interesting to hear so many variations of missionary. Like TiredMan, I really dislike the position because I would end up doing all of the work. At least if she was on top of me, I could push myself deeper into her, play with her breasts, work her clit, etc etc. But if I was on top, it'd just be me doing all the business and her making all the money.

Some pretty cool takes on missionary, maybe it doesn't suck after all (with the right person).

LOL. Guys do "all the work" when it comes to dating. Why should this be any different?

Missionary is fine, just like her on top is fine. Women have no clue how much work it really is to be doing all the work.

LOL. Guys do "all the work" when it comes to dating. Why should this be any different?

Missionary is fine, just like her on top is fine. Women have no clue how much work it really is to be doing all the work.

well... that was a pig headed thing to say.

I dont like being on top becuase it hurts... i still do it tho.

and unless you are dating a complete starfish, women still work when they are on the bottom as well.

On that note, whenever a girl gets on top, the guy keeps thrusting anyways!! messing up the rythm and making her work harder, so shush you!!

Well to be fair, although my tongue and jaw gets tired when I'm giving oral my ex had the same issue. She still had to work at it, the right amount of pressure from her lips, using her tongue, it was work for her as well.

The good part is wanting to give it badly enough that you work past all that.

Eva - I know exactly what you mean about mucking up the rhythm! It just ends up being both of you moving the same way with no friction.

And thank you Zerohalo - it's not exactly a walk in the park giving oral to a guy either. If a girl unexpectadley thrusts you're not going to have something shoved down your throat are you? Don't get me wrong...I love doing it (loved) but I hated it when I gagged.

Eva - I know exactly what you mean about mucking up the rhythm! It just ends up being both of you moving the same way with no friction.

Don't you hate that? It's great when you both have the same rhythm going, but when one of you gets off beat it all just falls to pieces. I found that simply arching my back forced me deeper inside, and that led to her having some pretty powerful orgasms.

I still wish I had something good to say about the missionary position, but I got nothin.

That's not a nice comment.

its an ignorant thing to say

In my situation, its important to my bf that I orgasm every once in a while, so when we are having sex when this is the goal (its not always, a lot of the time we just do it for the fun of it) then I dont go on top... it ruins it for me. IKNOW how hard it is for the guy... I am sure most women know how difficult it is.

When woman is on top, you can just lay there. It's a nice rest
I doubt she thinks you do, im sure you move around just like evey other man.

try moving your tongue around for so many minutes and see how your jaw feels lol.

I have... I have had sex with a woman... and YES, it is hard work, but your jaw doesnt cramp like how it does when you do it to a guy and it tastes better.

You still use your tongue when your giving oral to a guy as well.

Im not saying men have it easier, Im saying its even.