Whats her prob? is this normal? plz help

Hey guys.. the girl i work with i went on a date with to the movies last wednesday and this week she tells me after school that she has alot of make up work to do for school and she cant do anything the whole week.. Well i put it as her blowing me off and trying to make an excuse, so i told her thast..

Anyways i told her i would call around 10, and i call her and 10 mins into the conversation she says "well im returning home so im going to go now" so i thot that was alot of bs..

So i text her saying wow thats great i call u to talk for 10 mins.. um no?? wow.

and she replies bad. I dont like talking infront of my dad especially when i havnt seen him and it would be rude. Why you getting so worked up about it. Im sorry

And i say: Im not i just kind of find it weird that u cant talk or go out with me all this week, i just want honestly are u trying to blow me off( Something like that but not exact at all)

She replies sorry. Your taking it the wrong way. your cool to hang out with and everything its just im a bizzy complicated girl. lol we can stil hang out here and there just please dont get offended when i got things going on. I Dont want things to ever be awkward or bad between us. I mean we work together and i dont want our friendship to change..

I reply dont either and its hard cuz we work together.. really weird. and last thing i want is things to be awkward and im really not one to get mad but i get upset at times i think u look at things the wrong way for sure i ask to meet up together because i enjoy ur company and want to get to know u more but i dont get the opportunity much though, so i start to wonder ya know.

She replies: Ya definatly lol. I just cant help it if i got other **** to do. i mean we hang out every day after school and every once n awhile even more. I get good laughs with u.. just please dont get upset or offended when i cant! If i didnt like your company i woudlnt meet you up or be explaining myself right now. well im pretty exhausted. soo seven eleven tom plzzz? *where we meet befor we go to work for 30 mins.

I like this girl alot, but i mean its been along time since weve been 'friends' and i want to move on to more.. i dont want to just hang out once every week or two weeks at that.. and i definatly dont want to just be her friend..

so today at 711 i told her i dont want to meet up after school nemore, and this will be the last time we will be hanging out.. I dont know guys.. all my friends tell me to stop wasting time with her because she doenst know what she wants.. I really need advice.

I was going to text her just now saying I dont know what it is with me i just came to the conclusion that i dont want to be ur ''friend'' i have enough female friends ,and they actualy hang w/ me alot.. I mean i may be weird and dont take it to offence at all. If u still dont want to hang thats cool but ya im kind of awkwardness lol..

but i just decided to wait for replies//

Ive tried my hardest not to be clingy to her or needy.. I would just ask her out every other day during the week and she would say yes to places shes changed plans twice on me, and went on 1 date with me within 3 weeks.. i just dont want towaste any more time wth her... i want to move on or let her see the picture that i dont want to be her friend..

ok.... back off completely...

She doesn't want a "relationship" with you..... So, don't pursue her. You don't need to tell her "I don't want to be friends with you"... just let things die off if that is what you want....

I have gone through this before when I liked a girl more than she liked me.... You will probably have to go through the same steps to finally get over her... but.... ...

I like what Lansing said, that's good. Let it die off, because either way it's the best thing to do. If she was playing hard to get it's best to do that. I think since she has shown she doens't want a relationships it is also best to just forget about her.

When a girl does that, she doesn't deserve the time of day. Just let her know she is nothing and you put in your 5 minutes of effort to get her and that was it.

If I were you I would come to the conclusion, and come to it fast, that she never under any circumstance does NOT deserve a chance with you. If she came crawling back, reject her and tell her your not that desperate.

If she doesn't then who cares. Go out and stike up a conversation with some new girl. Go out with your friends and just see if you can get a girl with her friend to stop and talk to you guys. Then get their numbers..it's that easy.

I knwo it just really bugs me that i spent alot of time on her (3-4 months) i think she knew that she could get with me anytime and thats what made it bad, i should of been more resistant i guess.. lesson learned.. hopefuly after not talkin to her for awhile she will get the hint and mayb want back in dating again i dunno..

Give up dude. You should have given up a long time ago. Your just making yourself look like less of a man by playing the games with her.. Your trying to make her feel bad, and then you pull away in hopes of making her want to chase you..

By feeling like if you dissppear that she'll want to see you again is false hope. I'd assume all the worse after this point if I were you. I wouldn't text, or call, and I'd simply just be normal with her at work if you can.

It isn't going to go anywhere.

Lesson learned- Don't stick your pen in company ink.

Trust me, I know.

You're being a spaz. Even if she was interested you could have completely blown it by bringing this crap up in a conversation and dwelling on it. Don't ever askif you are being blown off. Even if you are, do you think she wants to tell you that you are? You've barely gone out. You are coming on WAY too strong. If she said she is busy for a week all you have to do is say, "Hey, that's cool, I'm pretty busy too. I'll call you sometime next week. Later." And that's it. Call her ONCE after the week, if she doesn't answer leave a message saying, "Hey, it's __________. Call me back at 555/285-4132. Cya." If she doesn't call, forget her, she's not interested. Instead of keeping your cool like that, you caused drama, and that was totally unnecessary.

I knwo it just really bugs me that i spent alot of time on her (3-4 months) i think she knew that she could get with me anytime and thats what made it bad, i should of been more resistant i guess.. lesson learned.. hopefuly after not talkin to her for awhile she will get the hint and mayb want back in dating again i dunno..

If you've known her this long and she has been distant then you should have simply took the hint and moved on. Now you made yourself look like a creepy fool. What impression do you think these actions will leave on other people when she tells them how you acted about her being busy or not having time to talk?

Keep it cool next time.

I gotta agree with Dogg on this one. You shoulda kept your cool a little more. Dude, you're sweatin not seein this girl one week?? I'm datin this girl (and we're both REALLY into each other) and there's times where I might not see her for 2 weeks because one or both of us are really busy. But I never called her out on it. If she's busy all I say is "Hey that's cool, some other time PERIOD". And ya know what? She always calls me back. Some people are just busy. Or maybe she wants to take things slow. Who knows! Point is, NEVER lose your cool and ALWAYS act like you don't care what happens. Personally, after reading your post I thought you were still in the game. But you'll definitely lose points when you call her out.